Anyone up for helping me along with this ATC?

Dani Larcom

Anyone up for helping me along with this ATC?

Post by Dani Larcom »

I putzed a little yesterday and today with this ATC. Anyone else out there interested in working with me on it? I'll send it to you . . .
Attachments
layouts 216.JPG
layouts 216.JPG (198.55 KiB) Viewed 2296 times
4nancie

Re: Anyone up for helping me along with this ATC?

Post by 4nancie »

send it my way I have an idea!
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

PM with your addy - and THANKS!!!!
4nancie

Post by 4nancie »

Dani,
Did you get the final ATC Back yet. I mailed it a week or so ago! Did you like what I did with it?
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Dani is in Pittsburgh until tomorrow afternoon.
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

Hi Nancie! I found it in DH's Jeen Friday evening - who knows how long it's been in there. I love it and will post it sometime tonight. I am in the process of downloading the 148 photos I took at the game this weekend, lol.
alisonandboys

Post by alisonandboys »

So........Dani I still want to see it
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

Hey.. I want to see.. :lol:
djenns

Post by djenns »

Inquiring minds want to know...........please
Diana
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Dani has been drowning lately....first, the state didn't pass a budget and she wasn't getting paid; hubby started football season coaching, girls started their 5 separate dance classes, one takes riding lessons; she has been doing a major overhauling of the house; she has a full time job and three very active, very involved children.....In short, she hasn't been doing much crafting since mid-summer and doesn't get on here much at all....and yes, I miss her too....She's hoping that the end of football season when DH can pick up some of the slack and the winter doldrums set in her muse will return..
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

Ruth Ann Landry wrote:Dani has been drowning lately....first, the state didn't pass a budget and she wasn't getting paid; hubby started football season coaching, girls started their 5 separate dance classes, one takes riding lessons; she has been doing a major overhauling of the house; she has a full time job and three very active, very involved children.....In short, she hasn't been doing much crafting since mid-summer and doesn't get on here much at all....and yes, I miss her too....She's hoping that the end of football season when DH can pick up some of the slack and the winter doldrums set in her muse will return..
WOW. I am exhausted just listening about it. send her our love.. tell her with miss her. and remind her to have some crafting fun. here and there..
4nancie

Post by 4nancie »

I totally forgot about this one. I don't think I scanned it either.
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

LOL - gosh - that one came out of nowhere! So sorry I've been MIA lately, Mom said some people have been asking about me. I peek in every once in a while. Part of the prblem is I can't get on at work anymore which is where I used to post from a lot. Aside from what Mom posted there have been lots of other stuf going on in my personal life, but that has pretty much worked itself out. Hopefully things are on the upswing. Hopefully my muse will return soon!