ohhhh, it hurts

Cheryl Mixon

ohhhh, it hurts

Post by Cheryl Mixon »

I went to pick up the mail this morning after spending the evening with my daughter and the EMTs after she collapsed at work. (She's going to be okay, anxiety attack)...but.....it was a long evening with the baby out of whack because of her schedule being messed up.

Any way, I went to pick up the mail and there's an envelope in there from Luanne!! I'm thinking...what perfect timing!! I open it up and there's a gorgeous ATC in there! I'm so happy, I've never even seen one. It had come on a tiring morning and really perked up my spirits. Then I go to the window to pick up some certified mail for work and notice on the envelope that it's not addressed to me!!!!

It has my address so it came to me but has Cheryl Miller's name on it.......so Cheryl, if you will pm me your address, I will send you this absolutely stunning ATC!! hehe.....it not only brightened my day but gave me a chance to do a good deed and forward it on to the correct person.

Beautiful work ladies!!

Cheryl
Ruth Ann Landry

Re: ohhhh, it hurts

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Cheryl Miller, I PMd Cheryl Mixon and took care of this.
Cheryl Mixon

Post by Cheryl Mixon »

thanks Ruth Ann!
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Thanks Ruth Ann and Cheryl!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

So very nice of you to forward on to the correct Cheryl! I know it is hard to let go of though.
Cheryl Mixon

Post by Cheryl Mixon »

You dont know how hard....especially since I had never seen one before. I couldnt figure out the attraction of such a small piece of art...but when I saw this beauty, it became soooo clear to me.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Cheryl-- I hope that means you will be joining in some swaps with us. :D
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

There will be another in the mail for you this time!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

you realize that every single one of us who swaps ATC's is thinking--how can I get one to her.
Once you see and hold it's like a drug :roll:
Cheryl Mixon

Post by Cheryl Mixon »

Christy....it was amazing...so much power in such a little piece. And yeah, I think I'm gonna be hooked....

Holly, I'm afraid that you're right...I'll have to join but you guys will have to remember that I'll definately be a newbie!!

Luanne, I'd say that it isnt necessary but I'd really really love one.... :oops:

Even if I had to return that one....it still made my day!! Thanks Ladies!!
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Cheryl you can join the Its Spring ATC swap that is still open for sign ups. I feel bad that you had to send it on, but......
I really appreciate it!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Cheryl Mixon wrote:Christy....it was amazing...so much power in such a little piece. And yeah, I think I'm gonna be hooked....

Holly, I'm afraid that you're right...I'll have to join but you guys will have to remember that I'll definately be a newbie!!

one thing to always remember---every single one of us was a newbie at some point. Do your best work and you'll never disappoint.
Ruth Ann Landry

Cheryl Mixson, we'll be having rr atc sign ups pretty soon....expect to see your name on the list!!!!!! and like christy says, we were all newbies at some point!
Ruth Ann Landry

Cheryl...I ended up with an extra from team 17, so I will send it to you....look on the RRATC spoilers thread under ATC swaps and it's posted on the last page....you can see what you'll be getting!
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Cheryl,
PM me with your address. I have a duplicate of couple I have made for some swaps and will send some to you. Sorry you had such a rough day. I hope your DD will be okay.