Those are so great
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
ScrappinJen

Re: New Card Kit - Old Die Sets

Post by ScrappinJen »

I have been very impressed by what you have done with this kit. Those papers aren't the type that I am ordinarily drawn to. But you have done a great job with the papers and stamps. I am looking forward to seeing what you do with the September kit. It looks very very cute. Unfortunately, I don't really have a way to use that kind of kit. But I'm sure with your little grandchildren, you will have a use for it. Looking forward to it.
nancine

Post by nancine »

You did a great job using that kit - and kudos for getting right on it. That's what you need to do, otherwise they do pile up!
Says the gal that doesn't get card kits at the moment!
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

ScrappinJen wrote:I have been very impressed by what you have done with this kit. Those papers aren't the type that I am ordinarily drawn to. But you have done a great job with the papers and stamps. I am looking forward to seeing what you do with the September kit. It looks very very cute. Unfortunately, I don't really have a way to use that kind of kit. But I'm sure with your little grandchildren, you will have a use for it. Looking forward to it.

Thank you

I agree about this kit's papers. I liked about half of them but they weren't as easy to work with as past kits. September's kit is definitely cutesy. But between grandkids and the card site wanting cards for child cancer patients I'll be able to use up the next kit easy. Glad I won't see it for a few weeks. I need a break. :lol:
FARLEY in Sacramento