Stampin' Up! online party

ScrappinJen

Stampin' Up! online party

Post by ScrappinJen »

Nancy is with the Westies in Campbell at Scramp Camp and, at the request of several gals, she has opened an online party. You could call it enabling. If anyone is interested in new products from them, I am posting the link. For you cat lovers, there's a cat punch now. Just sayin'.
And Farley, I couldn't help but think of you when I looked at the Coffee café suite. It has your name all over it. But you may already own it.

Here's the info:

So, your friends can just use this host code when they order from my website: QCAHGNWH

Nancy's name will pop up as the hostess!

my website to order from is http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default. ... moid=18384 if you just want to forward this email to them! :)

Their orders will ship to them individually, and when you have all the orders in, you can let me know and I'll close it out for you!
pamcook

Re: Stampin' Up! online party

Post by pamcook »

Thanks for the link. I'll have to take a look tonight.
Pam Cook #48
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Coffee suite you say? Hmmmm.....

Well of course I looked and the sets are really nice but not that dissimilar to the "collection" I already possess. Matter of fact I just made two coffee cup cards for the kit kill project. I'll post them soon.

Thanks though for thinking of me.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Jen, I saw something SU recently and thought I'd investigate it further. My question is, as I'm in Canada, can I order through Nancy or do I need to find a Canadian consultant? Also, how long is her online party open for?
nancine

Post by nancine »

Keith's, unless you have your items shipped to a US address you need to order through a Canadian demo.

Dena has a friend she says is great!
Krista Frattin. Aka Stamping Dolce (I'm guessing that's her blog)

Thanks for looking though!

The ladies at Scramp Camp suggested the party :angel:
Lucy says hi!