Dear Santa...

Keitha

Dear Santa...

Post by Keitha »

I'm curious as to what scrappy or crafty things are on everyone's wish lists this year. It didn't take me long to build a little list:
Simon Says Stamp's Limited Edition Holiday Card Kit - I ordered this today; strikes me as being good for scrapping and card-making. The papers are from that mint Kaisercraft line, and I really like the embellishments included.
Simple Stories' Sub Zero - a bit on the cute side, but I like the colour combination. The frigid theme certainly works where I live and play
Carta Bella/Echo Park's Cowboy Country collection - two of my favourite things together: Steven Duncan's retro designs in a cowboy theme
Jane Davenport's new Mermaid Markers - supposedly released, but not available in Canada yet. I'll be stalking Michaels for them, and am glad to see the new colours broken up into smaller sets
Scrapbook Generation's 6x6 sketch class and upcoming ebook - the sketches are all for 12x12 double-page layouts. I never reach for 6x6 papers and need incentive to use them up. I envision putting some photo-less pages together ready for completion at another time
Heidi Swapp's Storyline 12x12 Adventure album - I already have one of these, but like it for my upcoming trip to Alaska, which I envision will fill 2 albums when I'm done

So Santa, define naughty...
Laurie

Re: Dear Santa...

Post by Laurie »

I would take anything. It's been so long since I have scrapped. I've been looking on Pinterest at a way to organize my things once I unbox them.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/114560384251975505/

Laurie
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

No scrappy/paper stuff on my wish list but I do like some of those collections and should support the industry! I'm on a mission for a new sewing machine which I will be buying for myself. :lol: :lol: :lol:
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

My only wish is to have all of this work finished in time to put up a tree!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Keitha I was looking at that SSS special edition kit too last night. i’m tempted since the minty Kaiser paper is involved and great stamps.

I would have to really think hard about what would give me a crafting buzz to add to a wish list. There are just way too many great products out there and therefore I think “time” is what I need the most in order to really enjoy what’s already in my craft room let alone new acquisitions.

Hope Santa delivers!
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I’m not sure! :-o
There are a couple of new collections that tempt me but nothing that I feel like I must have right now.
Altenew has a few stamp sets I would love but like Other Pam, I’m distracted with household projects.
Maybe I’m just tired and need to think about this some more!
:lol:
Pam Cook #48