Anyone feel like...

pbp908

Anyone feel like...

Post by pbp908 »

some April challenges? I have a few in mind.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
ChristyB

Re: Anyone feel like...

Post by ChristyB »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Yes! So ready!
Pam Cook #48
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I'll post a few now and some later. - How the heck does Monica do this every month??? It's really hard unless you've had a lot of time to think about it!
Pam P.

jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I totally feel like some challenges! April is going to come and go in the blink of an eye, looking at the calendar. But... it would seem like I actually do better getting some scrapping in when I'm trying to squeeze it into the rest of the madness. :? It doesn't make any sense, I know. But last weekend, we had no plans at all - no commitments. And after the chaotic month that was March, I wanted nothing more than to stay in PJs for two entire days and watch TV/movies/whatever. And that's pretty much what I did. I did a marathon of Downton Abbey from Amazon Prime, and got through all of the free episodes. Now I have to decide if I want to pay for season 4, or wait long enough for it to be free. But in the meantime, I need to get back to my photos.

Speaking of photos, I sent my drive off for data recovery over the weekend. It was the one productive thing I did. It's going to cost approximately an arm and a leg and my first grandchild. But I decided that I needed to have those photos back. If they can't recover it, it won't cost me anything, but if they can, I decided that value of what I'd be getting back was priceless.

Sorry for the hijack. Off to read through the challenges, and make some plans. :-) Thanks Pam!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I'm trying very hard to take some time away from work. The budget is finally finished and transmitted, so I'm hoping that I can take some of this six weeks of vacation time that I've built up. First is eye surgery on the 23rd, but that'll only take me out of commission for a few days. I neeeeed some play time, so thinking seriously about the rest of this week IF I can get this darned federal report out of here.

Ya'll pray for me - I want to do these challenges, too!
Pam P.

jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Keeping fingers crossed for a successful surgery and some much, much needed vacation time. At any point in time, I've usually got 4 weeks of vacation time available, and any more than that will just level out to 22 days at the beginning of each fiscal year. And contrary to how it may sound, it's actually quite a challenge to use up 22 vacation days each year (obviously you know how difficult it is Pam). And I refuse to let mine be on the wrong side of the "use or lose" equation. That's why I try to always have a couple of trips planned well in advance. People around here have no problems asking you to help out if they know you're staycationing. But if you tell them you're traveling, they tend to leave you alone (more). :-)
Julie Fugina
nancine

Post by nancine »

Thanks for the challenges - I hope to get to some of them!

Good luck with the surgery, and praying they give you some of your well deserved time off!
Monica

Post by Monica »

Good luck with the surgery!!
pbp908 wrote:I'll post a few now and some later. - How the heck does Monica do this every month??? It's really hard unless you've had a lot of time to think about it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: You're assuming that I actually put thought into it each time, when in reality the challenges are usually whatever pops into my head when I sit down at the computer!! Seriously, though, thank you for taking on April's challenges. :happy94:
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Monica - You needed a break after the past few months, and I don't mind filling in at all! :happy94: But those are some mighty big shoes to try to fill. ;)
Pam P.

Paula

Post by Paula »

Good luck with your surgery, and I hope you can create some time to play! Thanks for taking this on Pam, and Monica, thank you for all that you do! :happy94:
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

pbp908 wrote:Monica - You needed a break after the past few months, and I don't mind filling in at all! :happy94: But those are some mighty big shoes to try to fill. ;)
Word.
Julie Fugina
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Thanks a lot for posting these, Pam. Lots of good challenges. I'll be playing along later in the month. We have Kathryn from PAO and her husband visiting us right now and we are spending about a week on a trip to VA and NC. Unfortunately, we are sticking to the coast and not heading inland in NC where we could meet up with anyone. But we will probably see Debi D!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

mpizzazz wrote:Thanks a lot for posting these, Pam. Lots of good challenges. I'll be playing along later in the month. We have Kathryn from PAO and her husband visiting us right now and we are spending about a week on a trip to VA and NC. Unfortunately, we are sticking to the coast and not heading inland in NC where we could meet up with anyone. But we will probably see Debi D!

Ooohhh
just in time for Spring to finally arrive in NC.
Enjoy!
Monica

Post by Monica »

jfugina wrote:
pbp908 wrote:Monica - You needed a break after the past few months, and I don't mind filling in at all! :happy94: But those are some mighty big shoes to try to fill. ;)
Word.
:lol: Size 9...... :tomato:
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin