Lea France stencils

ScrappinJen

Lea France stencils

Post by ScrappinJen »

I went a little crazy two years ago at Expo and bought five of these templates. I also have two digi versions.
While the rest of our West Coast friends are at Scramp Camp in Campbell, I'm doing a virtual Scramp Camp in my room. I made two layouts from this stencil yesterday but putting it away for awhile. I fear it could get monotonous. So this is the second one. No math involved for me, Julie. Just tracing. Although I did make a planning error on the other one and had to improvise. I've always been interested in quilting, but not enough to get into it. This is my paper version of it.
Attachments
IMG_0981.JPG
IMG_0981.JPG (155.08 KiB) Viewed 327 times
paddlegal

Re: Lea France stencils

Post by paddlegal »

Darling LO Jen.
FARLEY in Sacramento
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Those are really fun templates.... and I love seeing the old CS papers coming to life! :-)
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

TEMPLATES! Of course! Seriously,I was all kinds of impressed with your mad geometry skills. ;) Thanks for giving away your secret. I think some of those templates would be fun to try once or twice, but like you, I probably wouldn't want to have too many layouts using those same templates. But I still maintain that those templates would be a top notch way to use 6x6 paper pads.

Love this layout, btw.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO