October 2013 Scrapbooking Challenge-WINNER

Debbie J

October 2013 Scrapbooking Challenge-WINNER

Post by Debbie J »

Here is a sketch for the October Challenge. Fall colors would be nice.

I am really starting to get burned out on doing this. if anyone else would like to take over I would appreciate it. I know people are busy but the lack of participation has me bummed. I do appreciate all the people who have contributed to this challenge in the past with their entries. The last challenge I had 4 (5 with mine) people participate in 2 months. I thought this was a scrap booking forum.
Attachments
october sketch.jpg
october sketch.jpg (71.91 KiB) Viewed 917 times
pamcook

Re: October 2013 Scrapbooking Challenge

Post by pamcook »

Perfect layout for those wallet size photos I never seem to know what to do with!
Pam Cook #48
Monica

Post by Monica »

*hanging my head in shame*

Sorry, Debbie! I have good intentions every month, but I don't always think about the challenges when I sit down to scrap. I'm guilty of not even doing the ones I post for the cyber-crops! My mojo kind of disappeared this year, and I just started to get it back. I'll put this sketch on my table tonight to follow when I scrap the next set of photos. Promise!!
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

Love the sketch Debbie.

I feel for you...Lack of particiapation is rampant everywhere, sorry to say. Can I whine about my Newcomers/New friends group? :censor:

I do feel bad about my lack of participation in so many of these challenges. I appreciate all that you do, and will give it my best to be more pro active.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Debbie thanks for the kick in the behinder that I need. I've been totally focused on cards while zillions of photographs go unscrapped. I will give your very cool sketch a go.

Just one warning...prepare to see a lot of birding pictures :lol:
FARLEY in Sacramento
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Oh, gosh, now I feel EXTREMELY guilty. I always feel like I'm in a tailspin and out of control. But if it's any consolation, I don't think I've done a layout in months. My card making Squirrely friends have influenced me to the dark side with card making. But I am determined to go back to the Light and scrapbook like a demon for the next few months.

So I hereby promise to make a layout (or two) using this sketch. So sorry, Debbie. Please don't give up on me.
Monica

Post by Monica »

Oooo.... I just had an idea after looking at Debbie's Boston trip pages. I still have a large quantity of CS stuff sitting around and several of those kits used circular diecuts! Time to break out Refresh.... I know there were some of those for that kit!
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Monica wrote:Oooo.... I just had an idea after looking at Debbie's Boston trip pages. I still have a large quantity of CS stuff sitting around and several of those kits used circular diecuts! Time to break out Refresh.... I know there were some of those for that kit!

I think Henna had some as well as Castaway? Pity I intermixed everything, hahahaha.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Monica

Post by Monica »

:lol: Just look at the die cuts... which was all I was going to do! :lol:
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I feel guilty also. I have hundreds of photos here that I need to get scrapped and just can't seem to get "with it" right now. Every time I say Im going to do one something keeps me tied up. I hope to do this one and the sketch is great.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I just don't use sketches, which I said from the beginning. The one time I tried it irritated me so much that I said "never again."
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

pbp908 wrote:I just don't use sketches, which I said from the beginning. The one time I tried it irritated me so much that I said "never again."

So what is your idea of a scrapbooking challenge? I am open to ideas.
nancine

Post by nancine »

ScrappinJen wrote:Oh, gosh, now I feel EXTREMELY guilty. I always feel like I'm in a tailspin and out of control. But if it's any consolation, I don't think I've done a layout in months. My card making Squirrely friends have influenced me to the dark side with card making. But I am determined to go back to the Light and scrapbook like a demon for the next few months.

So I hereby promise to make a layout (or two) using this sketch. So sorry, Debbie. Please don't give up on me.
:lol: :lol: :lol: laughed the little squirrel... :devilangel:
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

did it!!!!!!
here is my take, sort of looks like the sketch (sorry not so fally colors)
Attachments
memoriesCB.jpg
memoriesCB.jpg (393.07 KiB) Viewed 851 times
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Love the layers. Funny. I was just about to type, love the fall colors, when I looked up and saw that you said not fall-y colors. Whaaa? Looks like fall where I sit.