MFT Card Sketches

nancine

MFT Card Sketches

Post by nancine »

I've decided to try a few different card sketch blogs to get myself motivated. This card is from My Favorite Things blog and I think it's a few weeks old.
I needed a card for an employee whose brother died suddenly last week... he was supposed to go pick him up and drive him to VA hospital and before he got there he died.
(Now he's been drinking himself to death for a few years... so it was sudden but as my guy said "he's been trying to kill himself for years". sad.

Anyway - the stamps are from my recent score at the LSS, and they are stamped on Bristol paper and colored with Zig Clear Color pens. I think Jen is trying this sketch too.
Attachments
MFTsketch.jpg
MFTsketch.jpg (131.13 KiB) Viewed 471 times
ScrappinJen

Re: MFT Card Sketches

Post by ScrappinJen »

Very sweet card. Great coloring. I spotted this sketch recently, too, and thought it looked easy enough to adapt.

I am not having good luck getting the knack of that coloring thing but here's a bird I colored at my last crop in Dixon. I'm somewhat happy with him. Or her. Love that set from Dyan Reavley. The patterned paper is from Amy Tan Sketchbook. Card and panel are Club Scrap stasheroo...
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (155.7 KiB) Viewed 469 times
nancine

Post by nancine »

Oh you did do one! Good take on that sketch and the bird is colored great. Nice bright colors that totally fit it!
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Both of these are wonderful!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Beautiful colors on both!
Pam Cook #48