http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
nancine

Re: Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge -January 2017

Post by nancine »

Excellent Pam! I knew someone would try this on a page! :clap: :clap:
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Love your card Pat. That die sentiment is great.

Pam, love those black stripes and all the layers. I am gravitating to black being an integral part of cards and LOs. It really makes a statement.
FARLEY in Sacramento
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

My first entry for Tic Tac Toe. I used some black button/brads and a black mat. Thinking of You sentiment is from CS. and the sparkle is purple sparkly paper behind the sentiment banner. Not sure you can see it but it does sparkle. (But it seems some of the drops sparkle, Pelly. Some of them do sparkle!) (sorry, I went into a Camelot mode there). Thanks for looking.
Attachments
PAO TICTACTOE.jpg
PAO TICTACTOE.jpg (149.19 KiB) Viewed 438 times
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

Very nice card Jennifer.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
nancine

Post by nancine »

Very pretty!
how can you even remember a Camelot quote???? Cripes, I haven't seen that movie in 30+ years. It is a favorite of my Moms.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Such a pretty card! I don't think I've ever seen Camelot
Pam Cook #48
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Oh, you gals are breaking my heart. Camelot is my obsession. I have seen the movie (and the HBO production) at least 50 times. I have two soundtracks (movie and play) which I'm sure I have listened to 1,000's of times. In fact, it's the CD in my player on my crafty desk in the garage. Whenever I'm out there, I crank it up. I can sing the lyrics to every song and often sing them (quietly, when I walk or ride). The line I quoted is the very last line in the movie. Richard Harris is my man.

I guess it's on my mind because we saw the movie Jackie the other night and the music is featured in the movie. Richard Burton, of course.

I've also read every book I can find on the Arthurian legend. Yes, I guess it's an obsession of mine.
nancine

Post by nancine »

gosh, I would say it's an obsession!

Lately when I'm working in the garage I stream me some Deep Tracks on the Sirius app :lol: Rock On Humble Pie....
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Jenn - So glad to know there's more than one of us! I played Morgan Le Fay in the play. I was also onstage singing during a lot of the scenes sans Morgan's mask and wig and in a lovely medieval costume. Loved the jousting song. Thank goodness someone came along to play Merlin or I would have been cast as him - seriously! :lol:

My favorite Arthurian books are the Mary Stewart Merlin books and the book that inspired The Sword In the Stone and Camelot - The Once and Future King.

"The fate of this man or that man was less than a drop, although it was a sparkling one, in the great blue motion of the sunlit sea."
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

ScrappinJen wrote:Oh, you gals are breaking my heart. Camelot is my obsession. I have seen the movie (and the HBO production) at least 50 times. I have two soundtracks (movie and play) which I'm sure I have listened to 1,000's of times. In fact, it's the CD in my player on my crafty desk in the garage. Whenever I'm out there, I crank it up. I can sing the lyrics to every song and often sing them (quietly, when I walk or ride). The line I quoted is the very last line in the movie. Richard Harris is my man.

I guess it's on my mind because we saw the movie Jackie the other night and the music is featured in the movie. Richard Burton, of course.

I've also read every book I can find on the Arthurian legend. Yes, I guess it's an obsession of mine.
The Mists of Avalon is one of my all-time favorite books.
Pam Cook #48
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Yes, I have read that series by Marion Zimmerman Bradley several times. And Diana Paxton's series. I admit. I'm addicted.
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Still playing tic-tac-toe here at my place. I used Thinking of You, the sketch, and some Aussie themed paper languishing in my Australia box. Believe it or not, I colored this Stampin Up Koala several years ago for one of Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day color challenge. And that's as far as I got with it. I enjoyed this challenge and look forward to more of them. Thanks for posting, Nancy.
Attachments
Aussie.jpg
Aussie.jpg (81.99 KiB) Viewed 386 times
nancine

Post by nancine »

Cute koala - glad he got onto a card! Great work and the next one will be coming PDQ!