Lets Play: June ATC Swap! Fabric

Holly

Re: Lets Play: June ATC Swap! Fabric

Post by Holly »

Luly wrote: I am doing the best I can with these swaps but can't help but feel bad about some of the grumblings.
Don't listen to any grumblings Luly. You are doing a fantastic job taking on this kind of year long swap. I know hosting can put a lot of pressure on you, and I know you are dependent of those who join in. You have no control over the number of participants. We all wish more would join us, but we all understand you don't control that.

Relax a little, and take care of your studying and just work with what comes in. We appreciate any efforts made to swap the overage, but will take back what is extra. That is just the way it plays.
I joined a local ATC club-- and I can bring in my extras there for swapping. Also, they usually can work on a card or as a gift.

:happy94:
Luly

Post by Luly »

Holly wrote:
Luly wrote: I am doing the best I can with these swaps but can't help but feel bad about some of the grumblings.
Don't listen to any grumblings Luly. You are doing a fantastic job taking on this kind of year long swap. I know hosting can put a lot of pressure on you, and I know you are dependent of those who join in. You have no control over the number of participants. We all wish more would join us, but we all understand you don't control that.

Relax a little, and take care of your studying and just work with what comes in. We appreciate any efforts made to swap the overage, but will take back what is extra. That is just the way it plays.
I joined a local ATC club-- and I can bring in my extras there for swapping. Also, they usually can work on a card or as a gift.

:happy94:

Thanks for reminding me why I offered to host in the first place. :happy94:

You guys are the best!
Pam in FL

Post by Pam in FL »

Ditto what Holly says!!!!!! You're doing a great job!!!! :happy94:
rinda

Post by rinda »

Woohoo! I came up with a couple of prototypes for my fabric ATC's! I'm still thinking about cards, too.
Rinda
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Luly - I love the themes that have been chosen and I want to participate. Unfortunately, I'm one of those people that the saying "the road to H..." applies to. I have loads of ideas when I first read the challenge or subject and then when it's time to create, generally at the last minute, I go blank.

Somebody just shoot me.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Luly

Post by Luly »

I totally understand. I am having trouble finding time to sit and come up with a theme myself.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Luly--mine are out in Monday's mail. Loved doing this.
4nancie

Post by 4nancie »

I plan on playing this month. I will get them done for sure this week end and get them in the mail on Monday the 29th
rinda

Post by rinda »

Here's a spoiler of the ATC's I made. I'm sending five of each. This was a real challenge for me, but I'm glad I did it. I'll mail them tomorrow.
Rinda
Attachments
atccloth.jpg
atccloth.jpg (32.13 KiB) Viewed 819 times
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

Rinda I so love your ATC
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

Mine are done.. here is the sample.. heading your way Luly
Attachments
Fabric ATC_resized.jpg
Fabric ATC_resized.jpg (254.73 KiB) Viewed 813 times
gwenj

Post by gwenj »

My fabric ATC's are going out in today's mail, Luly!
Paula

Post by Paula »

Luly, mine will be in the mail this afternoon!

Paula
rinda

Post by rinda »

Luly,
I haven't mailed my ATC's yet. I promise to mail them tomorrow. Please wait for them; sorry for the delay!
Rinda
gwenj

Post by gwenj »

I didn't post a spoiler of mine yet, so here is a "sample"--they are all a little different... I used the collage method for the background from Patricia Bolton's book--1000 Artist Trading Cards The windmill is from some fabric that Hetty gave me--very Dutch!
Attachments
fabric ATC 052.jpg
fabric ATC 052.jpg (227.66 KiB) Viewed 773 times