Spring RRATCs.....UPdate....please read....

Ruth Ann Landry

Spring RRATCs.....UPdate....please read....

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

There has been a suggestion that we start a summer round....however, i hate to do that until all spring rounds are complete....please update the whereabouts of any MIA atc so that we know where we are with this...I think team 16 is MIA, and I sent team 21 on to Dani, but have not gotten that back yet either...Dani???????? Any other teams still incomplete?
Dani Larcom

Re: Spring RRATCs.....UPdate....please read....

Post by Dani Larcom »

I just got them on Saturday woman!
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Ruth Ann,
My memory is so bad, I am not sure if all my sets were completed. I just checked the thread for posting finished ATCs and saw that I had the last post, showing the ATC that I did the embellishments for. I know I got at least two back in addition to the last one. I did 4 sets last time though. Sorry I am not more help! May and June have been extremely hectic!
4nancie

Post by 4nancie »

I received team 22 the other day They are drying. Its hard to add embelishments when the ATC is already Done!!! The focal point WOW Love it!!
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

Hasmom99 wrote:Ruth Ann,
My memory is so bad, I am not sure if all my sets were completed. I just checked the thread for posting finished ATCs and saw that I had the last post, showing the ATC that I did the embellishments for. I know I got at least two back in addition to the last one. I did 4 sets last time though. Sorry I am not more help! May and June have been extremely hectic!
i know there was some confusion with the ones you and I did, but step two was completed on the second sent and sent out a while ago for embellishment.
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

Okay...I'm lost....I'm not sure if I did all of mine or not. Help please! Let me know. And if I'm late I'm so sorry....
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

Laurie wrote:Okay...I'm lost....I'm not sure if I did all of mine or not. Help please! Let me know. And if I'm late I'm so sorry....

I am with Laurie..have no clue.. lost track.. plus still waiting for one set from winter.. RR
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Today I received the final for Team 22. I love what Dani and Nancy did with this!
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

I think that I received everything except for team 16.
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

Someone PM me if I need to do something.....I feel really bad not being able to remember. A lot has gone on in the last few months.
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Uh, Ruth Ann, I made four matching ATC backgrounds for our next RR ATC swap the other night. :tomato: I guess I jumped the gun here, being as we don't exactly have the next one scheduled, but in all fairness to me, this is my favorite swap and I miss it. Can we please, pretty please have another one?
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

yes, lynn, we will.....
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Hasmom99 wrote:Uh, Ruth Ann, I made four matching ATC backgrounds for our next RR ATC swap the other night. :tomato: I guess I jumped the gun here, being as we don't exactly have the next one scheduled, but in all fairness to me, this is my favorite swap and I miss it. Can we please, pretty please have another one?
too funny
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Thanks Ruth Ann. This may be the most ahead I've been on anything in my entire life . . . ;)