Re: Spring RRATC .LIST REVISED.....

Post by ChristyB »

:clap:
wannabescrappin

Post by wannabescrappin »

:bump:

Any word on the status of teams 9 & 14?
Find time each day to rejoice in the journey...

Cheryl H (aka wannabescrappin)
#61 in the order of PAO
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

wannabescrappin wrote::bump:

Team 9 will be postal by the end of the week. I am still knee deep in boxes but I will work on them tomorrow and get them postal. So sorry for the delay.
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

I am still working on 4 and 10. Very sorry for the delay. June was a crazy month! :shock: And how did it get to be July 5th? :? I spent part of this weekend just finding my scraproom.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Team 11 any word?????
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

wannabescrappin wrote::bump:

Sorry team 14:

I stare at them everyday and I do have an idea.. just need to get to them.. should have them completed soon, promise.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Anyone see Teams 6 and 8?
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Well, a rainy day and no kids at home helped me get teams 4 and 10 finished! They will be in the mail on Monday morning. As I wrote before, I am so sorry for the delay on my part. My DD graduated from high school in mid-June and the month before that was a whirlwind, as was the two weeks after. I'm in the calm before the storm, when I have to help her get ready to go to college in 6 weeks. She is working at an overnight camp, so she is not really around to help with much of it. Add a crazy work schedule into all of this and the result is me missing my craft time, which I think I really need for my mental health. :roll: Anyway, I appreciate your patience. I love this swap. It tends to take me longer then to than other swaps to do the focal and embellishing as I usually need a few days to mull over what I want to do with what I have received. However, teams 4 and 10 will be in the mail on Monday morning.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

update for team 5

Maritza had mistakenly mailed these to Cheryl M. She forwarded them on to me. Now this was back in June. She lives maybe 100 miles from me. Guess what showed up in my mailbox today. :roll:
Apparently they REALLY wanted to see NC before being finished up.

Anyway I'll get to work immediately and send them on their merry ways
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I'm so sorry they didn't come sooner. I just had too much going on to finish them myself. I did mail them right away! :tomato:
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

The mail is so crazy sometimes. I was so proud of myself for sending a birthday card early to one of my closest friend's DH the week before last. Well, last week, on his birthday, it showed up at MY house. Huh? The address was correct. Someone must have coded it using the return address. It got there, but later after I put it in another envelope and resent. :roll:
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

ChristyB wrote:update for team 5

Maritza had mistakenly mailed these to Cheryl M. She forwarded them on to me. Now this was back in June. She lives maybe 100 miles from me. Guess what showed up in my mailbox today. :roll:
Apparently they REALLY wanted to see NC before being finished up.

Anyway I'll get to work immediately and send them on their merry ways

sorry about that.. I am a mess.. getting out of it.. plan on working on the set that I have here staring me in the face today. .. I certainly would benefit from some creative time.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Am 5 is now completed and postal
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

I received team #10 in the mail yesterday. They are amazing, I love the way they turned out. Thanks Lynn
Hasmom99 wrote:Well, a rainy day and no kids at home helped me get teams 4 and 10 finished! They will be in the mail on Monday morning. As I wrote before, I am so sorry for the delay on my part. My DD graduated from high school in mid-June and the month before that was a whirlwind, as was the two weeks after. I'm in the calm before the storm, when I have to help her get ready to go to college in 6 weeks. She is working at an overnight camp, so she is not really around to help with much of it. Add a crazy work schedule into all of this and the result is me missing my craft time, which I think I really need for my mental health. :roll: Anyway, I appreciate your patience. I love this swap. It tends to take me longer then to than other swaps to do the focal and embellishing as I usually need a few days to mull over what I want to do with what I have received. However, teams 4 and 10 will be in the mail on Monday morning.
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

So glad you like it! I will try to post a picture in the next few days.