MAILED! Musical Tags - SPOILERS!

ChristyB

Re: Musical Tags due 12/31-SPOILERS!

Post by ChristyB »

these are all fantastic! can't wait to get them back :greenbounce:
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Oh good - you got my weird mixed bag. LOL. I think you can tell by looking at them that I'm slightly schizophrenic when I'm in the craft room. :shifty:

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

WOW, ladies, these are all FABULOUS!
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Wow - love these spoilers. Great ideas here!
Cathy:)
Kellacious

Post by Kellacious »

Okay, a spoiler from the hostess:

Sorry about the picture quality. I just couldn't get it in focus (quite). Guess I'm going to have to get it flatter since the inks make it warp.

Really, it is MUCH prettier IRL. Also, rotating it on photobucket made it even blurrier than it was originally :x .

Take care,

Kelli
Holly

Post by Holly »

Fuzzy picture not withstanding, you can tell the tag is pretty Kelli. Is the white a masked area, and what inks did you use? They are such pretty colors.
Kellacious

Post by Kellacious »

I'll confess: I too liked Tim's Concerto mask, but wanted something a little smaller and simpler, so I printed out musical symbols onto a transparency, cut them out with scissors/craft knife and used Aleene's Tack It Over & Over and they worked pretty well. I can already hear the rustling of everyone checking their supplies and the cogs turning for custom home made masks LOL!

I used the inks T!m used on his snowflake tag for the 12 tags of Christmas: Weathered Wood, Broken China and Faded Blue Jeans. You can't tell, but I also used Midnight Blue glimmer mist over the top and traced the outline of the masks with a Sakura clear sparkle pen. It looks WAY cool IRL. I might use a TOUCH more glimmer mist on my remaining tags to give it a little more shimmer, but I really like the effect those give.

Thanks for asking, Holly!

Kelli
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

These are all WONDERFUL, Ladies! Maybe next time! TFS!!
Kellacious

Post by Kellacious »

Ladies,

Donna PMed me to ask if she could still participate. I told her to go ahead and send them since I hadn't gotten them totally swapped yet (she mailed yesterday).

Now, Carol posted a message on the CS Community about still participating and I told her as long as the group continued being VERY patient, she could send them in.

Anyone want to chime in? You can do so publicly or privately, but I'd like to hear from y'all (and feel free to throw tomatoes, since no freebie I include can possibly make up for my tardiness at this point :oops: ).

BTW, I'm going to hold off hosting any more swaps until I can get my junk purged and sorted, since that seems to really be holding me up these days. LSS Garage Sale the weekend of my Bday should help loads. Got my HUGE ULINE box from the manila tags almost filled; now to price all that junk!

Take care to all!

Kelli
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Kelli - I don't know about everyone else, but I'm working on so many things right now that I don't even remember what swaps I've mailed to! I'm fine with waiting - maybe when you swap I'll have finished current projects, cleaned off my desk and have somewhere to put the incoming.

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

I'm patient :) The more the merrier :)
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

What a gorgeous TAG Kelli! Very nice work! What a great swap this was for ya'll.
cathy:)
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

No big hurry here, Kelli.
4nancie

Post by 4nancie »

Great :creating: Tags Ladies
I can hear the music now
Kellacious

Re: MAILED! Musical Tags - SPOILERS!

Post by Kellacious »

You should have them in the next few days, ladies!

Kelli