Kit Swap - mailed...

Monica

Kit Swap - mailed...

Post by Monica »

Anyone interested in doing another kit swap? I was thinking that we could do either scrapbook or card kits. Just perused the thread from last time, and was reminded of how much fun that was.

Requirements (applies to either one):

patterned papers - min. of eight
cardstock - min. of six
ribbons/fibers/washi tape - min. of three, and whatever the recipient prefers as to type
chipboard or diecuts - min. of two. (Everyone either has a manual or electronic cutter, right?)
And lastly, at least 4 other different embellishments.
Here's a link to a basic recipe for you all to peruse: http://www.useyourstash.com/scrap-stash ... it-recipe/

Players:................ Sends to:
1. Monica.............. Judy.... sent...... received
2. Laurie............... Farley........... sent...... received
3. Debi D.............. Elizabeth.... sent...... received
4. Pam Cook......... Debbie.... sent
5. Farley............... Rachelle........sent..... received
6. Debbie.............. Pam P. .....sent ....... received
7. Judy................. Laurie... sent....... received
8. Pam P............... Monica ...... sent.... received
9. Rachelle............ Pam Cook ..... sent.... received
10. Elizabeth......... Debi D. ....... sent..... received

I'll give it another couple days to see if anyone else wants to join in, then draw names. Please take a moment to indicate likes/dislikes/preferences here, to help your swap person.

ONE MORE RULE: mail it in a large flat rate box, so that no one gets too carried away.

Deadline to ship: June 30th. Mainly because I will be on vacation for a week and will need the time myself!
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Laurie

Re: Kit swap?

Post by Laurie »

I'm interested in the scrapbook page swap :D
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Thinking, thinking...

Fun idea. Still thinking... :lol:
FARLEY in Sacramento
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

I'm in!!
Scrapbook kit. :-)

Editing my post....
I'm currently working on the Arizona photos... and photos of Chevie... and now I have a new stash of zoo photos.... and floral photos... I have such an assortment of photos, any kinds of paper and embellishments will work. LOL

I don't need baby or child themed papers... that's about the only kinds of photos I don't have.

I like surprises... so I'll be like a kid at Christmas when I open the package. :-)
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I'm in. I think your kit contents could work either for scrapbooking or card making (and probably that was your intention?).
Pam Cook #48
Monica

Post by Monica »

pamcook wrote:I'm in. I think your kit contents could work either for scrapbooking or card making (and probably that was your intention?).
Yes, it was. Although I have a pile of 6x6 papers and such that would work well for cards, which is what made me think of doing both kinds of kits.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Smack me in the head...I'm in for a scrap kit. Like Pam said, the kit could easily work for scrapping and cards.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

I think I can do this.

No letter stickers, please. I like prints and don't need any solids at all. I like words for embellishments. I have 3 granddaughters and an eight year old grandson. I do like pinks.

No 6x6 papers
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Ooh yay! That's 6 of us. Nothing like jumping into something that I've never done nor know how this works. :lol: But without a doubt, I have the supplies to do this.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Trixie

Post by Trixie »

I am in. This sounds like a neat idea and Lord knows I have enough product to make up a kit for everyone on PAO.

Judy
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Trixie wrote:I am in. This sounds like a neat idea and Lord knows I have enough product to make up a kit for everyone on PAO.

Judy
Judy - I think everyone here probably has enough product to make up a kit for everyone else, LOL.
Monica

Post by Monica »

I'm excited you all want to play! I have a link to a 'make your own' kit group at home that gives the basics of doing one, so when I get home I'll update the first post and add in a sign-up list.

Please add to this thread pertinent information for the person making your kit, such as: I love purples, and also scrap a lots with blues, greens, and neutrals. Don't scrap pinks much, especially bright pink. And no neons. Don't need alpha stickers. And really only do cutesy if it's Disney themed. I dabble in mixed media. Have a love affair with coffee and tea, and anything book-related. Scrap more of a clean style, but dabble in others. Don't need kid-themed stuff.
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

WTH. I'll try it. ;)
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Good idea, Monica.

I don't need Shimelle or Maggie Holmes. I have enough of both to stock a warehouse. I don't need pink anything. My favorite papers are wood grains, graphics, and distressed-looking solids (think Basic Grey - can we have a moment of silence?). Favorite embellishments are labels, tiny phrases/words, wood veneers, enamel dots (sigh...), cut apart sheets/Project Life type cards, and die cuts. Not big on theme-y supplies and I'm not doing much mixed media any more. There are enough Thickers in my stash for a small army - so, I don't need letter stickers at all.
Pam Cook #48
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

I'm sitting on the fence, need to know more.