My Secret Sister was Farley!

pamcook

My Secret Sister was Farley!

Post by pamcook »

Such a wonderful collection of goodies! I love each and every item. Thank you thank you thank you! The journaling Bible has designs to be colored sprinkled throughout. You know I love the Illustrated Faith kit. I've had a few pieces and hoarded them - the colors are the best.
I have only a few non-Distress Inks and this collection will be perfect for my Christmas scrapbooking. And that stamp set!! Could there be a more perfect set for my UAE trip?! It will coordinate beautifully with my Altenew scrapbook kit. That gorgeous card! The cute little tabs & Pink Fresh
acetate triangles! The coffee. Oh my goodness it smells so, so good! But look at the beautiful necklace! Farley from the bottom of my heart - thank you so very much!
IMG_0553.JPG
IMG_0553.JPG (145.07 KiB) Viewed 567 times
IMG_0556.JPG
IMG_0556.JPG (146.4 KiB) Viewed 567 times
IMG_0555.JPG
IMG_0555.JPG (81.26 KiB) Viewed 564 times
Pam Cook #48
Debbie J

Re: My Secret Sister was Farley!

Post by Debbie J »

Love all your goodies!
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

OMGosh I'm soooo relieved both packages arrived before you left. I really had a wonderful time picking out those items just for you. When I saw those henna stamps it was a no brainer. So happy you are enjoying this secret sister's choices. The coffee is roasted right here in Sacramento and may have perfumed your entire box.

Enjoy and very safe travels to you this week.
FARLEY in Sacramento
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Wonderful packages of goodies!! I'm glad you decided to open it all before you went on your trip... would have been really hard to wait!! Merry Christmas!!

Farley.... awesome gift picks!! And I bet the coffee-scented package was yummy!!
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Hm - have been struggling with an idea of a small craft to take on the plane. I think I'll take a journal, the stamp set, & my watercolors! I can make embellishments to use when I get home.
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

What a fabulous Secret Sister box; your necklace is gorgeous! Farley, you've set the bar high.

Safe travels Pam; have a great visit and we'll look forward to seeing your scrapped photos once you've back.
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Very exciting! :clap:

Have a great trip, Pam!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com