June PL Challenge

pamcook

June PL Challenge

Post by pamcook »

JUNE?!? How on earth can tomorrow be June already?!

I haven't made samples yet but you can watch this video and see how they'll be made.
My plan is to make at least a couple of samples tonight and get them posted - but just in case I don't - didn't want to leave you all hanging!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI2nYMH0KWM

I thought these little bags would be great to have on hand for last-minute gift giving. I like to make them for my grandkids - sometimes with just a bag of M&Ms inside.
Obviously you can use PL cards, cut apart sheets, scraps, stickers. Whatevs.
Pam Cook #48
nancine

Re: June PL Challenge

Post by nancine »

That's a pretty neat idea! I'll give this a try this week!
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Oh man am I ever glad I tried this. What an easy way to make cute little gift bags. Add a little tissue paper or shredded paper or even a ribbon. I need to make some of these to keep in my desk at work.
IMG_2322.JPG
IMG_2322.JPG (89.74 KiB) Viewed 570 times
Pam Cook #48
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Now I know what to do with bags that I used to get in my TSOL card kits. Stephanie often put cute treat bags in as extras and I never used them. Adding PL cards, die cuts and stickers is one of those "slap-me-why-didn't-I-thinks-of-this" moments. Lots of possibilities for this.

Thanks!
FARLEY in Sacramento
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

These look great, Pam. I've also got a little stash of pretty bags, and not to take away from the PL card aspect of the challenge thought all those extra ephemera bits would be another good thing to use on them as well. I've long had the idea of printing out some of my favourite photos of family members and putting them in little decorated glassine bags to gift; you may have just inspired me to actually do it.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Keitha wrote:These look great, Pam. I've also got a little stash of pretty bags, and not to take away from the PL card aspect of the challenge thought all those extra ephemera bits would be another good thing to use on them as well. I've long had the idea of printing out some of my favourite photos of family members and putting them in little decorated glassine bags to gift; you may have just inspired me to actually do it.
Please do and post them here!
Pam Cook #48
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

I always have a hard time using those little printed bags unless I make myself put them in journals. Yours are nicer than the ones in the video, Pam.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Great job on the bags! Ideal for the little gift.