Bwah - ha - ha - ha!!!

Got one? Know of a good one?
pamcook

Bwah - ha - ha - ha!!!

Post by pamcook »

Okay - now that I've made a spectacle of myself, someone will sign up for this class and it will be wonderful and I will have no street cred any more...

Studio Calico is offering a month-long class on organizing your craft space.
That's all I'm going to say about that.
Pam Cook #48
Monica

Re: Bwah - ha - ha - ha!!!

Post by Monica »

pamcook wrote:Okay - now that I've made a spectacle of myself, someone will sign up for this class and it will be wonderful and I will have no street cred any more...

Studio Calico is offering a month-long class on organizing your craft space.
That's all I'm going to say about that.
NO! No more organizing!!!I just got my room back together!! :tomato:
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

A whole month...that's a long time to keep someone's interest.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

A month long organizing class might be an exercise in depression for me. I know my stuff isn't optimal in its current state, but I can't imagine how I could possibly re-arrange things to be stored more efficiently than they are right now. Honestly, if any of you saw my room in person, I think you'd be shocked at just how much stuff is crammed into that space without it all being out in massive crap piles. :lol:

I think I'd learn that I had to purge, and that would make me sad. Or, I'd get all kinds of excellent ideas that required floor space or wall space, and I don't have either. I have counter tops rather than tables, and cabinets and drawers that are about as full as they could possibly get. The only wall space still available is not anywhere I can reach to store things. So I'd anticipate lots of ideas that I couldn't actually use. :|

If anyone does take it though, I'd love to hear all about it.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I have to agree with Pat totally. I would start out okay but then I would find something that I would want/need to do and it would be lost.
pat-czap wrote:A whole month...that's a long time to keep someone's interest.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Well...um...it was funny to me because it would take me waaaaay longer than a month to organize all this stuff. I'd get 10 days into it and come up with another idea and start over again and then about 7 days into it, I'd see someone's space and realize that would be perfect, and start all over again...
:oops:
Pam Cook #48
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

pamcook wrote:Well...um...it was funny to me because it would take me waaaaay longer than a month to organize all this stuff. I'd get 10 days into it and come up with another idea and start over again and then about 7 days into it, I'd see someone's space and realize that would be perfect, and start all over again...
:oops:

THIS!
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Ahhhhhhhhhh! You guys are killing me. I'm getting ready to start organizing my space in about 3 weeks and I have it all planned out. Fingers in my ears.......lalalalalala!
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

My new attitude is "why bother to organize it when you're just going to pull it out again, make a mess, and not put it back where it belongs." :lol:
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

pbp908 wrote:My new attitude is "why bother to organize it when you're just going to pull it out again, make a mess, and not put it back where it belongs." :lol:
Hey...
8-)
Pam Cook #48
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

I keep trying to organize mine.... now it looks like I might just need to focus on getting everything up on top of the counter for the weekend... in case this stupid storm heads our way.... I hope we don't get any flooding from Arthur... I can't deal with purging things because they got wet... no fun....

But... I do plan on working in my scrap room this weekend and getting things sorted and getting some layouts done! :-)
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Oh Debi...you know that whenever I see those storms headed our direction, I worry about you. Yes, sometimes you have to think "It's just life on a barrier island." but...
I know you'll be safe but the emotional toll of losing stuff over and over has to be rough.
Yes, please! Get your paper stuff up high (again) and stay in touch with us.

I know several people who are still heading to the beach Friday. Hoping it won't be too bad out there.
Pam Cook #48
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I'm hoping it fizzles. The grass in our back field is 2' high. Somebody has to do some mowing.

BTW - we now have wild turkeys living on the property.

Maddie just wrapped up a week of working as an extra on Under the Dome. No photos, though - wasn't allowed.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

pbp908 wrote:I'm hoping it fizzles. The grass in our back field is 2' high. Somebody has to do some mowing.

BTW - we now have wild turkeys living on the property.

Maddie just wrapped up a week of working as an extra on Under the Dome. No photos, though - wasn't allowed.
OOH! I watch that show! Post something or PM me when you know what episode she's due to be on, please!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
nancine

Post by nancine »

We watch Under the Dome too - let us know the episode to look for her! How fun!