Enabling, and admitting to having a problem

Got one? Know of a good one?
jfugina

Re: Enabling, and admitting to having a problem

Post by jfugina »

Yeah, I didn't unpack the pack from the bottom photo - there were a good dozen or more papers, as well as some cutapart sheets (like the simple stories stuff), and I think maybe a sticker sheet or some other kind of non-dimentional embellishment. I have this, as well as two other warehouse boxes to sort out and file away this weekend (from like, MONTHS ago) so I'll get a better look at everything again as I get it put away.

Then I'm going to make Pam's photo swap layout... I swear! :oops:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I enjoyed the sugar cookie. :lol:

My box had the same amount of items. but I don't see a lot of things in the photos that I received. I'll try to post a photo this weekend.

Thank thee Lord for long weekends!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Of course, I couldn't post the cookie because I promptly ate it. :lol:

Hmm... I wonder what you got that I didn't. I know they aren't guaranteed to all be the same, but I am curious. I did notice that there was one other 1/2 size sticker sheet that was stuck to the one in the picture - so three sticker sheets total. If you got more embellishments, then maybe I got more paper. It wasn't obvious in the photo, but I got quite a few transparencies. I'm not very good at using those, but I have a couple of ideas running through my head.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO