Tim Holtz fans

Got one? Know of a good one?
tlscrap

Re: Tim Holtz fans

Post by tlscrap »

Luanne wrote:I have to share this...

I'm over at tim's blog, and Allison peeks over my shoulder asking what I"m doing.
I say "Looking at tim's blog"
she says "Tim Holtz?"

Hurray!!!!!!
OMG!! How old is she?? Sniffle, sniffle, I have a tear in my eye... of happiness, we teach them well... :)
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
Monica

Post by Monica »

...thou shalt corrupt them unto the third and fourth generation....... referring to crafts of course!

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

I am in that goup too! I have learned quite a bit by watching his videos on his blog. I really want some of his masks. Especially the clock one!
yocasta

Post by yocasta »

I'm a lurker in that group, I'm not good enough to share my attempts. Speaking of the masks... if you own a cricut, you can cut your own using acetate, I cut a few and they work great!
:txg:
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

I NEVER thought of that....Yocasta, you are a genius...when I quit teaching I emptied my desk into a cardboard box and I have hundreds of transparency pages that weren't being used in the school anymore (but I figured would be handy in my scraproom)....can't wait to try this!!!!!!!
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Yocosta you rock! Now if only I had more Cricut cartridges. :cry: All but one of mine got put into storage. stupid incompetent packers! :angry37:
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

You don't need more cartridges, just buy SCAL - Sure Cuts a Lot :)
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Okay, basic question here. When I go to Staples (or some other store you direct me to), what exactly am I looking for to get acetate? I mean, what does it say on the box or packaging? :anyone: (I really can't post anymore without using one of these cool smilies!).
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Are you using it to make the masks?