Big Picture Classes sale

Got one? Know of a good one?
pamcook

Big Picture Classes sale

Post by pamcook »

They are offering 10 different classes at $10 each. I'm finally going to do one of Wilna's art classes!
Pam Cook #48
paddlegal

Re: Big Picture Classes sale

Post by paddlegal »

I jumped in also. I am taking the old Super Stash Busters class and the new Project Life Kickstart that starts next week. SOMETHING has got to get me back into scrapping so I keep taking classes for that kick in the pants. So what I hope to do is post my assignments here to MAKE me get moving.

I took Wilna's Art and Design class. Did nothing with it but it's really a terrific class and I like her style.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

I've already 'taken' Wilna's art class and Super Stash Busters, or I'd have jumped on those, too. Unfortunately the original Stashbusters class, which I'd have liked to go back and take, isn't on sale; I'm not paying full price now, with BPC in transition. The only other $10 class that interests me is Stacy's For the Love of Things; it intrigued me at the time and as I've currently got a $10 reward to use up, it'll be free.

Thinking back on BPC's classes over the years, I have to say that I preferred the old days with handouts that you could print; while it's nice to see a video, they aren't easy to refer back to. And now with the demise of BPC, trying to save class materials is a huge PITA.

From what I've read, it sounds like the guided workshops, as we know them, are a thing of the past. I strongly suspect that BPC may have seen the last of any money from me with this change.
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

I'l check it out too
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

I "bought" Wilna's class as well as Cathy Z's Me: The Abridged Version.
Crazy I know because I'm so far behind on all classes I've purchased this year. But I had enough Rewards to get both of them free so, why not?
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

I'm looking but can't find the sale ones
maybe I missed them
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

I don't think it's right that they can sell Wilna's classes cheap when she is selling them herself.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I'm sure it's an agreement they've worked out since it was originally a 2Peas class.

Then again, I could be completely wrong! But I think I'm right.
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Wilna's 2Peas classes were Art Class 1 and Art Class 2; she's now selling both of those on her own site. For a really good price, actually. The BPC class, Art & Design, is a completely different class; I don't believe Wilna is offering that on her site as BPC still owns it. I've taken AC1 (through 2Peas) and Art & Design (through BPC); both are Wilna's signature style, but definitely different classes/pages.
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Keitha wrote:Wilna's 2Peas classes were Art Class 1 and Art Class 2; she's now selling both of those on her own site. For a really good price, actually. The BPC class, Art & Design, is a completely different class; I don't believe Wilna is offering that on her site as BPC still owns it. I've taken AC1 (through 2Peas) and Art & Design (through BPC); both are Wilna's signature style, but definitely different classes/pages.
Thanks for correcting me! I don't really know enough about her classes to comment but that doesn't stop me! :lol:
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

mpizzazz wrote:I don't really know enough about her classes to comment but that doesn't stop me! :lol:
LOL! I just wanted to clarify for the benefit of anyone who really likes Wilna's classes as I do, and doesn't want to miss any :D