Deals on tools

Got one? Know of a good one?
pamcook

Deals on tools

Post by pamcook »

mycraftchannel.com is having great deals on tools this week. Yesterday I bought the fancy-dancy paper trimmer (lifetime warranty on the cutting blade).
Julie, I thought about your quest for new tools, you might want to check them out this week.
Pam Cook #48
jmp1022

Re: Deals on tools

Post by jmp1022 »

that's where I bought several items
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I tried to buy the deal the day before that one and for some reason I couldn't get in. I have bought several of their deals. Not interested in any more tools right now.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Thanks Pam. So I did go and take a look, and while I own and love a WeR magnetic cutting mat, I keep waiting for someone to come out with one that is a full 24" wide. I tend to work in 2-page spreads, and I hate not being able to lay down two pages flat. And I also have that cutting mat taped down to my work surface, so that I always have a cutting surface that doesn't slide around. They make them 20" or 22" - why not just go the other 2"? I'll buy a new magnetic mat as soon as I see one that's 12x24.

The other thing that looked interesting was the stitching tools - until I realized that they don't actually DO the sewing. From what I could tell in the video, it's just a fancy piercing tool. If you want stitching on your pages, you still have to do the hand sewing. Nicole loves to hand stitch, but not me.

Nothing else really caught my attention. But I'm always on the lookout for something clever.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO