Shipping Complaint!

Got one? Know of a good one?
ChristyB

Shipping Complaint!

Post by ChristyB »

I have become very picky about what sites I order from. If you take more than several days to ship me my items...GOODBYE!
Yet I'm in a quandry. I am addicted to Ranger's Glue n Seal for just about every thing I do (art journals, altered art etc) and the ONLY place that I could find where you can still get it is from the Ranger site itself.

So I order....on 8/1, shipped on 8/3 and it's still in transit. Grrrr!

I am so frustrated. Shipping 3 little things should not take 2 weeks especially when I paid for priority shipping!!!!!!!

If anyone sees it for sale on other sites please let me know. I NEVER WANT TO SHOP FROM THEM AGAIN :anyone:
pamcook

Re: Shipping Complaint!

Post by pamcook »

Being able to track those items only makes it worse for me. To see my items travel more states than I ever have...yeah. I feel your pain.
Will keep an eye out and let you know.

Scrapbook.com?
Pam Cook #48
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

scrapbook.com ships quickly. I've always liked ordering from them. (Just placed an order this weekend. Bad me.)

scrapbooking-warehouse.com ships slower than most of my other sources, but they're not as darned slow as Blitsy. (Which I just placed an order with this weekend. Bad bad me.)

Too bad Blue Moon doesn't carry it. They're the best customer service ever. They're as good as CS' old customer service. Too bad Rita retired.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

Christy - email Blue Moon Scrapbooking and ask if they can get it in for you. They are wonderful about working with customers toe get what they want/need.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin