Shimelle's JYC 2015 is open

Got one? Know of a good one?
troublesmom

Re: Shimelle's JYC 2015 is open

Post by troublesmom »

Great job again Jill! You are rocking this JYC.

quote="ScrappinJen"]Wow! what a great collection of nutcrackers![/quote]
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

At the rate I'm going I won't be doing any of her prompts. I will just do what I did on each day for the month and maybe even add some photos. I really haven't even had a chance to check out her prompts.
nchoney wrote:I found several photos of some memorable gifts from the past... but then I'm not sure if I should write about one this year and save others for following years. I guess I thought the prompts changed. Or maybe I'm over-thinking this whole thing. :-)
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Jill I love the Christmas tree page. Looks terrific!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

thank you everyone
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

In case anyone is wondering....

I am keeping up on daily photos and doing my daily journaling in my Project Life app, but until I get Christmas cards behind me, there will be no scrapping here. Not even pocket style.

Remember my vow in January to make 5 Christmas cards a month???

I didn't keep it.

Although I did make quite a few with my Paper Pumpkin friend Susan. So if I can dig out that box somewhere, I may have the problem solved.

I'm making that vow again for 2016.
Ha ha ha
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Joel found me in Tuesday Morning looking at Christmas ornaments. He said, "Hey I like these Christmas cards." First.time.ever. I am off the hook for handmade Christmas cards. I love my husband.
2016? Will take more time for the card swap with my PAO sisters, make cards for my mamas and my kids and everyone else gets store-bought cards (which Joel will be in charge of choosing!).

Speaking of - Debi, our Durham Tuesday Morning is closing. They had a whopping 10% off everything in the store. I bought some washi tape and a photo album. Joel bought over $100 worth of toys for the kids (which adds up quicker than I imagined!).
Pam Cook #48
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Those pages are really nice, Jill.

People swap days around on the JYC forum all the time. When I did it the other time, I took a lot of photos of our town lit up. On days when I didn't have a specific photo, I'd add one of those photos to the page and tried to pick a photo that might relate to that day's story/prompt.

This time I have extra photos from the newspaper article about the professional Christmas decorator. I'm going to add them in on days with no photos or just write.

It is all whatever you want it to be.

Wow, Pam, I can't imagine a Tuesday Morning closing!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Wow... sorry to hear a Tuesday Morning is closing.... ours had downsized from years ago... but it's still going strong
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

Monday I had a dr apt 40 miles away from me
after apt. I went to Tuesday morning and it was closed!!!
Found out from Best Buy lady that power was out in their store and others.
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO

Northeast Illinois
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

Shimelle said that if you really want to work ahead download last years and use them. A small change
this year and a new video. That was posted under prompts 2015 in 1st post, second paragraph
#9 already up
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO

Northeast Illinois
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

pamcook wrote:Joel found me in Tuesday Morning looking at Christmas ornaments. He said, "Hey I like these Christmas cards." First.time.ever. I am off the hook for handmade Christmas cards. I love my husband.
2016? Will take more time for the card swap with my PAO sisters, make cards for my mamas and my kids and everyone else gets store-bought cards (which Joel will be in charge of choosing!).

Speaking of - Debi, our Durham Tuesday Morning is closing. They had a whopping 10% off everything in the store. I bought some washi tape and a photo album. Joel bought over $100 worth of toys for the kids (which adds up quicker than I imagined!).

Update on those Christmas cards that Joel found. Turns out that the artist is a good friend of Joel's brothers. Small world, right? The artist heard about the card buying scenario and is sending Joel a signed copy of the print.
Pam Cook #48
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

pamcook wrote: Update on those Christmas cards that Joel found. Turns out that the artist is a good friend of Joel's brothers. Small world, right? The artist heard about the card buying scenario and is sending Joel a signed copy of the print.
That is amazing!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

What a small world.
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »