New kits

Got one? Know of a good one?
paddlegal

Re: New kits

Post by paddlegal »

Gee...do you think it would be good for birding photos? :lol: Haven't ordered but OMG, I LOVE it!
FARLEY in Sacramento
nancine

Post by nancine »

I'm sure you "need" it Farley :D
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

nancine wrote:I'm sure you "need" it Farley :D
:lol:
FARLEY in Sacramento
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

It would be FABULOUS for birding photos!!! :twisted:
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

I want it.
But I am resisting. Until I use up all my other national park and camping supplies.

Maybe I'll find it at Tuesday Morning some day?
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

ScrappinJen wrote:I want it.
But I am resisting. Until I use up all my other national park and camping supplies.

We can wish!

I don't have any "outdoorsy" paper collections, she said whining. :lol:
FARLEY in Sacramento
Monica

Post by Monica »

paddlegal wrote:
ScrappinJen wrote:I want it.

We can wish!

I don't have any "outdoorsy" paper collections, she said whining. :lol:
:lol: I can fix that!
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Farley, I'm surprised you don't have any outdoorsy paper with all your birding, etc. I think it's now my biggest category of papers; of course, I'm not a fan of generic papers and tend to avoid them specifically - I get enough generic patterns with the 'themed' papers I buy for my needs.

Happened on a zoo LO this morning and thought one of the patterns looked similar to a paper in Bella Blvd's Campout collection (another fave); how did I miss that Bella Blvd. released The Zoo Crew this year? Apparently I do do cute; I'm going to have to order some of that. Not that I need elephants and giraffes for my Route 66 photos - although now that I think of it there is one set of photos it would work with...

Can I just say how much happier I am with my scrapping since I've gotten over trying to be trendy, and am back to just embracing what I love - whatever that might be?
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Keitha wrote:Farley, I'm surprised you don't have any outdoorsy paper with all your birding, etc. I think it's now my biggest category of papers; of course, I'm not a fan of generic papers and tend to avoid them specifically - I get enough generic patterns with the 'themed' papers I buy for my needs.

Happened on a zoo LO this morning and thought one of the patterns looked similar to a paper in Bella Blvd's Campout collection (another fave); how did I miss that Bella Blvd. released The Zoo Crew this year? Apparently I do do cute; I'm going to have to order some of that. Not that I need elephants and giraffes for my Route 66 photos - although now that I think of it there is one set of photos it would work with...

Can I just say how much happier I am with my scrapping since I've gotten over trying to be trendy, and am back to just embracing what I love - whatever that might be?

Yeah Keitha, it's weird I know. Any bird scrapping I've done has been with whatever I've had on hand and that has worked alright for me. But that kit is really terrific looking. The other thing is that I just haven't been much of a scrapper for a few years. Of late however I've been re-inspired and have been visiting numerous suppliers (ahem...Scrapbook.com was visited over Mother's day weekend quite successfully:) and blogs and all of you wonderful scrappers.
FARLEY in Sacramento