Free shipping

Got one? Know of a good one?
pamcook

Free shipping

Post by pamcook »

Altenew is offering free US shipping and discounted international shipping through the 30th.
Pam Cook #48
nchoney

Re: Free shipping

Post by nchoney »

I just went and looked.... after just posting in the card thread that I had a ton of stamps I'd never used... so... nope nope nope... not even with free shipping... I'm not going to buy any Altenew stamps. I was tempted to buy some more ink cubes... I got the Cool Summer Night set a month or so ago and those inks are super!! .... but I'm not buying any more stuff right now... I'm going to spend time unpacking all the totes and boxes and figuring out what I have ... and then I can think about buying more... LOL

Mike got me these organizers for Christmas (I've given up on waiting for cabinets and drawers in my craft room) so I have lots of space for tidy storage of things... and I want to get it all in one place so I know what I have and don't have. He accidentally ordered two of the tall drawer units... and then also one of the workspace units (which isn't here yet) .... so I should be able to roll things out to the living room to work and then roll back to the craft room for storage

Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

yikes.... didn't realize those linked images were so huge! LOL They're almost bigger than the actual things... :-)
Debi Daugherty
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

That will be fun to get it all organized so you can see what you have, Debi.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Nice! Show us when you'll filled them.
Pam Cook #48
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

the drawers are kind of shallow.... so adhesives are taking up more than half of one of those tall ones, already... but it will be great to have all the adhesives in one place so I don't keep losing them and buying more... hopefully this process will help me start utilizing everything that's been tucked away... the semi-see-through drawers will help a lot... and I think I'll break out the label maker and put labels on everything
Debi Daugherty
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Wow Debbie! What a terrific gift. That work space one is awesome. I have a desk in my head that I want Bob to make for me. Could be years before it would be completed (if started) but I think semi shallow drawers are always the way to go. Otherwise things get too buried and you forget what you have if you can't see it. Yes, show us the loaded drawers when you're done.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Great gift Debi - I agree that semi-shallow storage is best so things don't get buried, or you don't have to lift too many things out to get what's underneath.
I was tempted by the Altenew ink cubes when I placed my last order but decided before I buy yet more ink pads I'm going to have a go using the various options I own that I never reach for, which include quite a few Stampin' Up dye inks. I also want to try mixing in some chalk inks to the layered look. And having just treated myself to a new stamp set from them when I bought the scrapbook kit - remember I'm the gal who doesn't really make cards - not even the lure of reduced shipping will get me back there for a bit. But I love to see what everyone else buys ;)