HSN 7/11/2017

Got one? Know of a good one?
pamcook

HSN 7/11/2017

Post by pamcook »

https://www.hsn.com/shop/on-air-today/6882

Is anyone doing any online shopping today?
Pam Cook #48
pbp908

Re: HSN 7/11/2017

Post by pbp908 »

Some of that looks interesting, but I'm out of the shopping biz today - doctor's apps morning and afternoon.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

I just peeked at the first 6 screens of stuff and then said "Nope!"

I'm surprised to see another company bringing a die cutting machine into production... that Diamond press thing.... seriously? anyway... I'm happy with my Big Shot.
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I didn't see anything either. The Diamond Press was a flash in the pan. It was promoted as "perfect" to take to crops (very small platform) but the small size is so limiting! I would imagine most people who bought it regretted that decision quickly. Some of their dies are cute but - nope.
Pam Cook #48
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

HSN has been on a lot today. I bought one Anna Griffin pop up card electronic content for the Cricut. Not much else I need...want yes, but I pass. I almost bought more Dazzles, but I said...who am I kidding...you have enough to float a boat. :lol: I like to see some of the vendor demos for ideas I "may" use at some point.
Anna Griffin had an interesting, but too sophisticated Halloween card kit that sold out, I believe.
The hyper Sara Davies (Crafter's Companion) is on now, she does demo interesting items.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

I have no idea what you all are talking about...
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

mpizzazz wrote:I have no idea what you all are talking about...
It is 24 hour craft day on the home shopping network.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
nancine

Post by nancine »

I actually bought the Precision Press. Hadn't shopped at HSN before so got 15% off. I thought it would be great and it comes with stamps & stencils and a thing to attach to it in place of the plate to hold stencils in place. Seemed like a bargain... we shall see when it arrives!

Of course later last night my LSS posts on Instagram that they have T!m's platform in stock :tomato:
Oh well!
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

The Precision Press is pretty genius, isn't it? You'll have to let us all know how much you love it.
Pam Cook #48
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

No shopping there for me but I did shop Amazon Prime and got a new toaster oven.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

I blew my wad at Altenew

I blew my wad at Altenew!!
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Debbie! :lol:

I've been shopping as well. Simon Says Stamps, Altenew, Joann, Blitsy, A Cherry On Top... It's all I can do to not preorder Christmas collections. I think I still have enough to get me through this year's pictures. Plus Hip Kit Club does a nice versatile "Christmas" kit every November. But they're all so pretty...
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

I wonder if it's possible to get shopped out, LOL?

You sound like I was a few weeks ago Pam; I had so many orders coming from here and there that I kept a list so I’d know what I’d bought. I’m still waiting to receive a couple things. But other than the new Distress Oxides, I haven’t been tempted by the new summer releases – at least not yet. And I just can’t get excited about Christmas; not sure if that’s because I’ve already got so much that I like that I’m not using fast enough, or if it’s just because it’s July. So far I haven’t seen anything really new/interesting that I don’t already have something similar to, but that might be because I’m not really looking.

Debbie, what did you buy at Altenew? I’ve also been deleting their emails without really looking at them for the past couple months.

However while at the cottage I did pick up a few old Nat Geo maps in a used bookstore with the intention of cutting them up and putting them in art projects, and I pressed myself a penny when we went to see the pictographs, to have for my scrapbook page. For me this summer seems to be all about the old aboriginal rock art.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I'm sure we can get shopped out but Keitha I'm looking forward to seeing some new Christmas stuff. Where have you seen it I'm not on that many sites yet and have seen none.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I stocked up on enamel dots, bought another storage thingy for paper storage, a set of word dies, some mixed media paper, and pre ordered a few embellishments from a Crate Paper line. My Altenew splurge was the Christmas sentiments set.

Some of Kaisercrafts Golden Grove appeals to me but I wouldn't be able to make the colors work with my pictures.
Carts Bella's Welcome Home is calling my name.

I need to keep using up what I have!
Pam Cook #48