free scrapbook sketches

Got one? Know of a good one?
n8tvtexan

Re: free scrapbook sketches

Post by n8tvtexan »

wwoohhhoooo thanks so much for posting those links! i've been looking for more sketches.
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Wow! Thanks for sharing. I swear you were reading my mind as I was viewing sketches and LO's on the blogs.... :lol:
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I'm going to be looking at these later today. Thanks for the links.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

ooohhhhhh even more! you are the bestest christy!!!! thanks for sharing!
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

Perfect timing! I'm scrapin' a few LOs for my son's 3rd birthday and need multiple photo LO ideas. There are so many pics of that event that I've started printing a few wallet sized photos. I'm generally pretty good about pairing down the photos that go in the album but we took lots of photos that day. Thanks ladies for the ideas!
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Christy these are AWESOME! I am such a sketch junkie, and these are fantastic! The ones on the DebbieHodge site are really cool - most have the measurements of all of the papers for paper scrappers, as well as ready-made templates for digi scrappers - pure heaven!

Thank you thank you thank you!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

now that I don't do CS I need to hunt for sketches. I spend a lot of time waiting on various children, might as well spread the wealth. ;)
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

now that you hunt for sketches, we dont have to. ;) thanks again for all the links. you have spread enough wealth to keep us all VERY busy! OH OH OH idea!!!! we should have a sketch challenge!
Monica

Post by Monica »

n8tvtexan wrote:now that you hunt for sketches, we dont have to. ;) thanks again for all the links. you have spread enough wealth to keep us all VERY busy! OH OH OH idea!!!! we should have a sketch challenge!
That's a great idea. Michelle! I've found that a lot of those sketches adapt quite well to card making too.

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

So much inspiration here! Thanks for posting these links!