I have a idea I have "work" with in my head for a long time.

Got one? Know of a good one?
Trine from Norway

I have a idea I have "work" with in my head for a long time.

Post by Trine from Norway »

When I started on my swap-pages for the October-retreat I started to think...."What about all my friends who is outside this swap and are to one of the another retreat.....I want a picture of them too...."

If I make a album, send it to one of my friends who make a LO of here self and send it to the next person on the list...after a while I will get bak a full album with a lot of friends inside.

The owner of the album make the first page in here own album, send it to the first person on the list who make a LO to put in the album and send to next person etc, etc. You will also get a lot of ideas to do it this way

In the album there must be a list with adress to all, so you can see who is next.

Owner of the album decided what size, but I think 6x6, 8x8 or lettersize is a good. 12x12 will be big and shping will be expensive.

When you get the album you have one week to make a LO and send it to the next person.

You can use what you want....stamp, paper, emblishement is up to you....but LO's must have some journaling where you say who you are, where you live, your interest etc.

If you think this is a good idea I can try to administer it so you not get all albums in the same time.

Big HUG from Norway
Connie Catlin

Re: I have a idea I have "work" with in my head for a long time.

Post by Connie Catlin »

Trine you have a good idea - I think the same thing - wish I had a friendship page from everyone we met - for those who weren't lucky enough to be in the Oct. friendship swap, you missed Trine's AMAZING page!
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

How about starting this in the New Year! I would love to do this as I have no idea when I will make it to a retreat.
Trine from Norway

Post by Trine from Norway »

I think everyone of us have a busy time right now....all this changes, 6 week before christmas etc.....so I will repost this idea after christmas.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

That would be a good way to start off the New Year. Who knows I might even break down and join in on it. You all do such awesome work.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
EDelValle

Post by EDelValle »

I like the idea, but instead of sending
an album or book to each person, we should
have an across the board size and just
mail a page to each other, postage will
be a lot less hefty. What do you think?
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Elizabeth that sounds like a great way to go.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

I would be interested if you use Elizabeth's idea;) Thanks for coming up with this Trine - and I agree - the New Year would be the best!
Cathy:)
Holly

Post by Holly »

I'd join in too, if you 'll take us non-retreaters. And doing it so just pages get mailed makes a lot of sense.
Holly

Post by Holly »

BTW-- Great idea Trine.