November 28th's Scrapbook Lounge

Got one? Know of a good one?
paddlegal

November 28th's Scrapbook Lounge

Post by paddlegal »

WOW! I forgot all about watching the webisode last Friday. Have you heard of Kodomo? Awesome Asian art papers, stamps and tools. First check out the Spruce Wood Art Book, just beautiful and pretty easy to make. From there you can follow the product link to Kodomo.

Now I must head back and drool over the papers and stamps and......
FARLEY in Sacramento
4nancie

Re: November 28th's Scrapbook Lounge

Post by 4nancie »

Thanks for the heads up. It looks easy enough. Its a fun little book Talks about easy binding!
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

I have the 'folded Cranes' stamp from this page: http://www.kodomoinc.com/stamps/index.cfm

and am willing to add it as a part of someone's box, as well as a bunch of incredible high quality Japanese paper and some paper quilting supplies...
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

Thanks, Farley. I just watched it and I love that little book. I don't have any of their products, but I'm wondering if I could do something similar with the pine panels from Great Outdoors. And.... I just ordered some more Asian Artisan papers from the blowout sale. hmmm....
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

pugmom wrote:Thanks, Farley. I just watched it and I love that little book. I don't have any of their products, but I'm wondering if I could do something similar with the pine panels from Great Outdoors. And.... I just ordered some more Asian Artisan papers from the blowout sale. hmmm....

I don't have any of those products either and Kodomo is a wholesale only I discovered. They do list 3 LSS in my area that carry some of their products. I really liked the washi tape. I realize now that I've seen some of the stamps and paper at the closest one to me. I'm going to call them...I bet they would order the cedar wood and tape for me.
FARLEY in Sacramento
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Luanne wrote:I have the 'folded Cranes' stamp from this page: http://www.kodomoinc.com/stamps/index.cfm
COOL! they sell those here.
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

paddlegal wrote:
pugmom wrote:Thanks, Farley. I just watched it and I love that little book. I don't have any of their products, but I'm wondering if I could do something similar with the pine panels from Great Outdoors. And.... I just ordered some more Asian Artisan papers from the blowout sale. hmmm....

I don't have any of those products either and Kodomo is a wholesale only I discovered. They do list 3 LSS in my area that carry some of their products. I really liked the washi tape. I realize now that I've seen some of the stamps and paper at the closest one to me. I'm going to call them...I bet they would order the cedar wood and tape for me.
uuummmm I might know someone who could get it for you. ;)
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

n8tvtexan wrote:
paddlegal wrote:

uuummmm I might know someone who could get it for you. ;)

If my LSS can't I'll let that someone know ;)
FARLEY in Sacramento
Cheryl Mixon

Post by Cheryl Mixon »

You can order them from here:

http://hankodesigns.com/Kodomo/Page07AA ... sories.htm

I ordered over the weekend, got the email for Paypal yesterday saying shipment was ready to go as soon as I sent the payment. They should be on the way!

HTH
Cheryl
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Cheryl, thanks so much. I love the way the wood sheets come in that nice box.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Cheryl Mixon

Post by Cheryl Mixon »

Farley,

It seems to have sooo many possibilities. I just love all these 'new' things to play with but the pocketbook....ughhhh. Thank goodness I dont have to account to anyone where my funds go...haha.

Cheryl
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Cheryl what is funny is that I just realized looking at the stamps at Hanko is that I have the Ikebana clear set which I've used many times. Just didn't make the connection. And yes, there is just too much good stuff right now.
FARLEY in Sacramento