Motherload of sales!

Got one? Know of a good one?
jfugina

Re: Motherload of sales!

Post by jfugina »

Good stuff, but I'm actually behind on unpacking the previous three boxes of schtuff I've received. I've been so busy at work (which has flowed over into home), and haven't had a weekend with 10 minutes to spare in forever. Maybe if I can get myself to get some scrapping done this weekend, I can allow myself some retail therapy. ;-) I did see a few things on sale that I wouldn't mind adding to my collection... since they're a good price.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

I came. I saw. I conquered!
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Debbie J wrote:I came. I saw. I conquered!
Do tell, Deb, just how much did you conquer?!! :twisted:
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Too dang much!
Paula

Post by Paula »

Should I apologize??? :oops: :oops: :oops:
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

no, it's my fault!! Besides there were some cool stencils I wanted that I got. The total was only 46.00 so that's not tooooo bad!!
Paula

Post by Paula »

Debbie J wrote:no, it's my fault!! Besides there were some cool stencils I wanted that I got. The total was only 46.00 so that's not tooooo bad!!
Umm.....I kept mine under $100 :oops: :oops: :oops: and I thought that was good :angel:
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

See now I didn't even look at the sale BUT I did go to Cut at Home and dang ordered 2 sets of Christmas papers - Graphic 45 which I usually love and Heatfelt Creations which I don't think I've gotten before but hey its Christmas and I don't have enough Christmas paper :oops: :oops: :oops:
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Monica

Post by Monica »

I love Heartfelt Creations! I'm debating whether to order the current release of stamps, papers & dies... would make beautiful yet quick Christmas cards!
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Yes, I'm sure they will Monica. I haven't looked at Cut at Home in ages and my mistake was looking at Christmas papers. I have always loved Graphic 45 and am pretty sure I will love the others also.
Monica wrote:I love Heartfelt Creations! I'm debating whether to order the current release of stamps, papers & dies... would make beautiful yet quick Christmas cards!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Monica

Post by Monica »

My problem is they are also at CKC in November and I always spend more $$ than I should at the time.... but my Christmas cards would be done way ahead of time! Hmmm.....
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

go for it!
Monica wrote:My problem is they are also at CKC in November and I always spend more $$ than I should at the time.... but my Christmas cards would be done way ahead of time! Hmmm.....
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
nancine

Post by nancine »

Monica wrote:My problem is they are also at CKC in November and I always spend more $$ than I should at the time.... but my Christmas cards would be done way ahead of time! Hmmm.....
we had a scrapbook convention here a couple weeks ago, my friend asked if I wanted to go. HECK NO - I just spend money when I go to those things :lol:

My package from this sale arrived today! I spent about $65, but some of it is for presents, so I felt I got some excellent buys!