Hi! I'm new here...

Please stop here and introduce yourself!
PennysDEcrafts

Hi! I'm new here...

Post by PennysDEcrafts »

Hi everyone!
I am so glad I found you. I am following the crowd over here :enabler: I am new to papercrafting and am anxious to take part in this group. I do not have a lot of experience with online groups so any suggestions are welcome. My name is Penny and I am a mom to a pair of amazing twin daughters who are my crafting partners. They are 12 going on 20 and luckily they still love to spend time in the playroom with me. Unfortunately I work full time so I have very limited time to work on crafts but I promised myself I would do more this year. I am looking forward to learning a lot and hopefully some day I can contribute.
jfugina

Re: Hi! I'm new here...

Post by jfugina »

Welcome Penny! You will find a lot of inspiration here! And it's cool that you have some crafting buddies! My DD is 5, and has actually participated in one of the challenges with me. I look forward to seeing the crafty creations from you and your daughters!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Hi Penny! Welcome to the PAO! You're gonna have fun!!!! :greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce:
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Hi Penny! Welcome home!

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

Welcome Penny!! You WILL find lots of inspiration and hopefully you'll join in on our swaps that we have, everyone is amazing artists!! Make sure your daughters join in too!!
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
4nancie

Post by 4nancie »

Welcome Penny
Glad you found us. There is a lot of talent on this board so you are sure to find some inspiration here!!!
Nancie
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

:happywave: Welcome :happywave:
PennysDEcrafts

Post by PennysDEcrafts »

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. My daughters are the ones who got me into this mess! They had me watching the Cricut commercial last year and the next thing you know it was under the tree for Christmas for them! I am a firm believer that that the more I keep them busy at home the better off we will be in the next few difficult teanage years. As soon as I find my way around the board I will try to post some pictures of some of our projects. We have been making cards and little projects. They just signed up for a kids only scrapbook swap. This will be our first time making scrapbook pages. Can't wait.
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

Hi!! Welcome to the family!!! :happywave:
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
capescrapper

Post by capescrapper »

Welcome Penny, Glad to have you here. I also have a daughter, she is 11 and she is a huge crafter. She will often times rather stay home and do stuff with me. I tend to agree that I sometimes think it is better if she is a homebody. I also don't want her to be too sheltered. Hopefully there is a happy medium in there somewhere. Can't wait to see what you create with the girls.
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

Welcome Penny!
Holly

Post by Holly »

Welcome Penny-- glad to have you here. Just this afternoon I spent the time playing with the Spin art machine with my grandsons, 12 & 5 yrs old. We had a blast. Enjoy the time you have with your girls. And enjoy jumping in with us here.Image
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Welcome Penny and girls...you will truely love it here...the people on this forum are sooooo helpful, caring, and, YES..loving...ask any question anytime and someone will do their best to help...
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Welcome Penny!! Hope to see some photos of you DTD's!!
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Welcome, Penny!
:greenbounce: