Please welcome Cherry

Please stop here and introduce yourself!
admin
Site Admin

Please welcome Cherry

Post by admin »

Cherry is a friend of Pam P's. She's in England, and her name on the board is suffolkscrapper. Please give her a warm welcome. :happywave:
Admin
#1 in the order of the PAO
ChristyB

Re: Please welcome Cherry

Post by ChristyB »

:happywave: Welcome!!!! :happywave:
cnedaria

Post by cnedaria »

Welcome, Cherry!
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

Ok, I think Cherry was on the original board awhile ago right!!?? I remember your name!! Welcome home!!
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Cherry...I was just on your farm!!!!
suffolkscrapper

Post by suffolkscrapper »

Hello everyone thank you so much for the lovely warm welcome :D im so excited to behere and to get some fresh inspiration.

Yes I was on the old CS forum but you know how it is life got in the way lol. I dont get CS anymore as the exchange rate is too poor!

Looking forward to catching up with old friends and making new ones:D

My name is Cherry, im 41, married to Paul and one daughter aged 7. I predominately (sp?) scrapbook but dable with cards and atc's on occasions:D though sadly over the last year i have hardly scrapped anything lol. I think i should consider myself an obsessive collector of stash rathern than a paper artist rofl!!

Lovely to be here :D:D

hugs cherry

:cool5:
:happy94:
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Cherry was on the old Yahoo group, Healthy Scrapping and the old CS forum. She was my inspiration for my last weight loss program, which went out the door when I quit smoking. :lol: Some of you may remember that she had the Boxer who pooped on her CS box. :-o
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Hello Cherry and welcome!
Pam Cook #48
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

pbp908 wrote:Cherry was on the old Yahoo group, Healthy Scrapping and the old CS forum. She was my inspiration for my last weight loss program, which went out the door when I quit smoking. :lol: Some of you may remember that she had the Boxer who pooped on her CS box. :-o
I remember!!!! I knew I liked her because she has a love for Boxers ;)
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
LadyJaine

Post by LadyJaine »

Welcome Cherry! I think we missed each other on the old CS board and forum. There are a lot of us PAO folks that have stopped getting CS. It just got too expensive for me and I'm now doing a lot of digital scrapping.

Come to the dark side.... we have cookies!
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Welcome Cherry! I don't remember you from the CS board, but I was only there a year before it switched over. Looking forward to getting to know you better! And I too am more of a paper artist supply collector than anything else. But I do occasionally get to make stuff... when time allows. :-)

Glad to have you here! :greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
suffolkscrapper

Post by suffolkscrapper »

ROFL :lol: i forgot about freddy pooping on my cs box lol!
Do i take it then that the old yahoo group for cs doesnt exist anymore? lots happened i guess lol:D
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

The Yahoo group closed and the forum opened. Then the forum closed and CS Community opened. A lot of us decided that we were tired of moving around and like it much better where we can use all products and chat about all things (as long as we're respectful). There are still lots of CS people here, and lots who are former CS people. Then there are those of us who will probably still have a ton of CS when we die. :lol: But the beauty is that even tho that's what brought us together originally, it's not what held us together. We all love to create and we developed relationships that went beyond paper, so here we are and our family is growing every day!

BTW - welcome home!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

Hi Cherry! I know you from SCS. We chatted a few times there. Welcome to PAO!
Holly

Post by Holly »

Welcome Cherry. I came on board on the old CS forum after the Yahoo forum, and don't care for the restrictions of the new CS site. This is my home and my family. Glad to have you join us here.