Meeting Mickey & Minnie

All character images are copyrited by the Walt Disney Company. PAO is not affiliated with the Walt Disney Company in any way. Just big fans!
n8tvtexan

Meeting Mickey & Minnie

Post by n8tvtexan »

I think the stickers are Sandylion. Papers are Scrap In A Snap.

Journaling reads:

Mean Minnie Mouse!! We had no idea Disney was strict about shoes! Taylor was so excited to see Minie, she jumped out of the stroller without shoes. Minne refused to take a picture with Taylor. We had to get a cast member to make Minnie sign Cole's book and pose for this picture.
Mickey is fabulous! Taylor was shy after her Minnie encounter! We are thrilled to get Mickey's autograph.
yocasta

Re: Meeting Mickey & Minnie

Post by yocasta »

How cute! Love all of your Disney layouts :clap:
Holly

Post by Holly »

Minnie should be fired for not doing her job. Of course, it could have been a guy in there. Then fire him.
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Thank you!! Taylor was traumatized! She is still leary of charaters in costume. Minnie stomped her feet and pointed at Taylor. The Cast Member explained the "everyone must wear shoes at all times while in the park" rule. Excuse me, she's 3, was riding in a stroller and it was over 100 degrees. I coudnt stop every 5 minutes and make her put her shoes back on.
Monica

Post by Monica »

Cute layout! And I agree that whoever the real person was inside Minnie should have been reprimanded or fired! What a mean thing to do to a little kid who was in a stroller, in the heat, and just excited to see her! That's something that should be reported at the Main Street office so they can fix it. Minnie should be writing an apology to your dd.

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Its ok. It happened almost 7 years ago. If I had thought about it back then though, I would have definately let Disney know about the incident.
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

Cute layout! I like how you added the signatures.