Call me crazy

jmp1022

Re: Call me crazy

Post by jmp1022 »

I don't actually think she was rude but she gave her views off layouts

They were trying to think of her name and I had to look it up on another group she is on with me
Haven't heard from her in a while
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
Monica

Post by Monica »

jmp1022 wrote:on the last team that we earned points
I got a private email from someone
Either get more scrapped or quit
I had something similar happen to me the last time I participated in PSL, from more than one person. And one of those was a big CS ra-ra type. So the only thing that happened when I forwarded it on was the comments got more vicious. Same person who was a nasty wench to me when the original CS forum was changed to the new one and I made the mistake of suggesting some tweaks and listing problems I was having. Lucky for me Julie created this haven of creativity and crafty family!
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Monica wrote:
I had something similar happen to me the last time I participated in PSL, from more than one person. And one of those was a big CS ra-ra type. So the only thing that happened when I forwarded it on was the comments got more vicious. Same person who was a nasty wench to me when the original CS forum was changed to the new one and I made the mistake of suggesting some tweaks and listing problems I was having. Lucky for me Julie created this haven of creativity and crafty family!

Yikes Monica! Horrible. I still recall your cryptic invitation to me to come here. Thank you!
FARLEY in Sacramento
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Wow! I can't believe all that. I guess I was lucky and didn't have any problems but I'm O so happy to be here with you all. Sisters for sure.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

When all that happened I wondered where everyone went and the Luanne invited me to come over. Whatever happened to Luanne?
Monica

Post by Monica »

paddlegal wrote: Yikes Monica! Horrible. I still recall your cryptic invitation to me to come here. Thank you!
Welcome! :happy94:
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
EDelValle

Post by EDelValle »

Occasionally, I'll see a comment from
LuAnn on someone's facebook post.
I imagine her life is pretty full with her
daughters and all
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

I think one passed away
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

paddlegal wrote:

I was on the no point team several years but
someone wasn't happy with me being captain all the time

Jill that is just despicable of someone to say that to you. I'm so sorry. I know we had competitive people but I didn't know anyone would be so rude over scrapping and points. I hope you told Tricia about this.
I didn't realize there were private messages going around like that! That was awful! And I agree, itbwas a great starting place and took me from scrapping, to cards, to ATC's (lived the monthly ATC club!) and now to mixed media and same here when it comes to all my favorite people from the past in one place!!
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Jen, how is your team doing this time around?
Pam Cook #48
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

I honestly don't have a clue. I don't think the first week is complete yet. They are overlapping challenges for some reason. I don't pay much attention. I do my stuff and post it. I look at my team's submissions and make comments. I told you gals, I am not competitive. I just like to scrap.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

And that's how to keep it fun! Good for you.
Pam Cook #48
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

I just checked. My team, the Diamonds, came in second. Just five items behind the Chocolates.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

ScrappinJen wrote:I just checked. My team, the Diamonds, came in second. Just five items behind the Chocolates.

Do you know what they do for awarding prizes if any?
FARLEY in Sacramento
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

Here you go Farley...

WINTER 2016 PSL

Hello, fellow PSL players, Prize Princess Pam here! Just want to let you know all the wonderful ways to win during PSL, besides the obvious – using up supplies, filling the Gallery with fabulous eye candy for future reference, and showing off your skills and talents!

First, each week, every player on a team will be put in a virtual hat, regardless of how much or how little you posted, and one name from each team will be drawn. Those names will be delivered to CSHQ and those folks will receive a prize, generally a gift certificate code to be used in the CS online store (known also as GHM).

Second, the player with the most postings (not to be repeated) will be sent a questionnaire by me via email, and the results will be sent to Karen at CSHQ. Winner will be featured on the CS blog at some point, generally on a weekend at some point following the win.

Finally, at the end of PSL, each player’s name will be put into a virtual hat based on the number of weeks played (if you played 3 weeks out of 4, your name goes in 3 times), and one winner from each team will be picked to receive a prize box mailed personally by me containing paper goodies from various donors.

So, enjoy PSL and play as often as you can! Your stash and storage space will be happy, your family and friends will benefit from the pages and cards you produce, and your sense of accomplishment will surely be high!
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA