This week's layouts

jfugina

This week's layouts

Post by jfugina »

I'm on a roll! I got three more layouts done Wednesday night and one done last night. I'd have knocked out more last night, but I spent so much time looking for something in my stash, one was all I managed.

These first two are from two pinewood derby events - 2015 and 2016. I've got this large cub scout scrapbooking kit, so these layouts (as well as any photos from the 2017 derby next weekend) will all be utilizing this kit.
Attachments
IMG_4319.jpeg
IMG_4319.jpeg (109.27 KiB) Viewed 384 times
IMG_4318.jpeg
IMG_4318.jpeg (99.48 KiB) Viewed 384 times
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
jfugina

Re: This week's layouts

Post by jfugina »

These next two are of one of Nicole's 6th grade band concerts, and her 13th birthday.

The papers I used for the band concert are Creative Memories. I have so many papers from them, and every time I look at them, I love them all over again. I actually used the same collection to do another band concert layout page, from her very first band concert, but I don't have the title cut from my cricut yet. I also used the scraps from those two layouts to construct an empty two-page layout for future use.

The other one is Nicole on her 13th birthday. This is just a paper from the "Let's Celebrate" Websters Pages collection.
Attachments
IMG_4322.jpeg
IMG_4322.jpeg (91.64 KiB) Viewed 383 times
IMG_4321.jpeg
IMG_4321.jpeg (81.15 KiB) Viewed 383 times
Julie Fugina
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Excellent! You are rockin' these layouts girl!
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Thanks! It's pretty easy to knock out these one-pagers. I'm really feeling the momentum lately. It's both a positive and a negative that I didn't really take that many photos in 2015 and 2016. The lack of photos is helping me get layouts done, but by the same token, I wish I'd taken more photos overall. As I'm re-living these two years when I'm getting photos organized, I realize these two years are largely repeats of each other, from a photo standpoint.
Julie Fugina
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

So happy to see your pages! Good job.
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

More great layouts Julie. While you might think these years are the same, in a few years you'll be able to look back and see how different your life has become from what seems routine now.
I hear you about the lack of photos throughout the year; I've been pretty bad about it the past couple years myself as well. And when I do pull my camera out I often take lackluster photos that aren't worth scrapping. Not sure how to get out of my photographic slump.
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

I wish a lack of photos was my problem. I just can't stop snapping.
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

I always have a camera plus my iPhone with me. It's just getting them printed that is my downfall.
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

I found that having my phone photos automatically upload to my computer means they're always ready for me to print and use. As soon as my phone is within range of my home wifi network, they automatically upload to Dropbox. If that interests you and you don't already have Dropbox I can send you an invite which if used would give us both some additional free space.
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

I do use Dropbox but the free version and its full. How much is the pay version?
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

I recently upgraded to Dropbox Pro because I use it for work and need the extra space - not to mention for my own photos. You can subscribe monthly I think, but it was cheaper to pay for the year at once and I think I paid $99 US. They had an extra 2 months free promotion on when I joined, so it is possible to occasionally find deals.
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

I upload to Dropbox and Shutterfly once each day. It's my back up system. Love it. Project Life and most of my other photo apps draw right from it.