Festively Fabulously Fussie Tussie Mussies

paddlegal

Re: Festively Fabulously Fussie Tussie Mussies

Post by paddlegal »

Thanks Julie, and they are a bit addictive. I think I will try these out for the Lottery like Cheryl suggested.

That ribbon is really gorgeous. I didn't get Connections kit either, just some of the paper...before my time. And you're right about Sparkle. It could be Haberdashery but I'm thinking it's more recent, like Raku. I stopped worrying about what came with what kit a few years ago. I like to dump embellishments all together and then go exploring through the pile to see what I can come up with. I don't get any CS kits anymore either. I am buried in paper and it will take years before I go through it all. Especially if I keep buying other paper too :lol:
FARLEY in Sacramento
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I broke my kits down years ago and scandalized the entire CS community when I did. :lol: Haven't purchased a kit in ages other than when I was a digi member because I'm like everyone else - swamped in paper. The only thing that I did do was keep those cardboard ribbon thingies that they don't have any more. They're great for wrapping ribbons on.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

It was very liberating for me to mix all my papers by colors in solids and prints. But I still can usually ID the kits the papers came from. Not so much the ribbons/fibers.
FARLEY in Sacramento
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I still have some of mine separated but most are combined. I am a paper person so I will never in my lifetime run out. I have given so much to my DIL's and it hasn't made a dent in my collection.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
4nancie

Post by 4nancie »

Farley these are fabulous Just fabulous!
:creating:
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

My Tussie is just about finished. I hope to photograph her tomorrow and post it soon.
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Well, Farley, it's only the 18th and I have finally finished and photographed my Bombshell Tussie Mussie. Where did they get that name???

I love her. For those who have not followed my saga, this is my first ever Bombshell stamp and I can't wait to get some more. The details for my Tussie are on my blog. Thanks for looking.
Attachments
Tussie Bombshell PAO.jpg
Tussie Bombshell PAO.jpg (51.34 KiB) Viewed 495 times
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Great job Jennifer. She is quite a lady.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO