Learn Something New Every Day

ScrappinJen

Re: Learn Something New Every Day

Post by ScrappinJen »

Is Pat the one who lives in Brentwood? I sat with her at Camp last year. I did not know you were friends. I wonder if we have met, Keitha?

With that group, there's always something about tea going on.

What I want to find is the group addicted to Coca-Cola.

I haven't yet learned anything new this month. But I did prep a page for when inspiration hits me.
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

ScrappinJen wrote:Is Pat the one who lives in Brentwood? I sat with her at Camp last year. I did not know you were friends. I wonder if we have met, Keitha?n
With that group, there's always something about tea going on.
What I want to find is the group addicted to Coca-Cola.
I haven't yet learned anything new this month. But I did prep a page for when inspiration hits me.
Yep, one and the same Pat. I met her years ago in an online scrappy group, and met her in person for the first time in 2013 when I went to CA. Visited with her and we attended Scramp Camp that year. Then in 2014 we went to Create in Seattle together. If you attended either of those we may have met, otherwise all my crafty travels have been closer to home (Ontario and eastern US). Next year she and I are going to Alaska.

If you find that Coca-Cola group sign me up. I always tell my office PA that running out of diet Coke in the office is a dismissable offense, no leniency. :D Not sure I've ever scrapped my addiction - although I did buy some Coca-Cola papers and stickers once. Sadly the stickers were puffy ones that looked like Coke bottles but they dried up :(
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

it's definitely a more casual take, Keitha.... her goal is to show folks how to blend photos together in an album about a large event... even though there are lots of different parts to the event.... like her Disney trip... she's blending the trip to Florida with arrival at Disney and Epcot and various rides and character meals, etc. So... lots of different aspects of one trip. Lots of good layout design and lots of page planning so that single-page layouts next to each other have a cohesive look.
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

I knew we were kindred spirits, Keitha.
I have scrapped our visit to Coca-Cola World in Vegas.
And I definitely plan to scrap my addiction. In fact, you have inspired me. I think I will research my Pinterest board full of 1 million layouts about coffee addicts and apply those designs to my Coca-Cola addiction. Lord knows I have the stamps and supplies. Even a recent purchase from Photoplay has a slight soda theme. Fun with Friends.
Soda-lighted were friends.
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

ScrappinJen wrote:I knew we were kindred spirits, Keitha.
I have scrapped our visit to Coca-Cola World in Vegas.
And I definitely plan to scrap my addiction. In fact, you have inspired me. I think I will research my Pinterest board full of 1 million layouts about coffee addicts and apply those designs to my Coca-Cola addiction. Lord knows I have the stamps and supplies. Even a recent purchase from Photoplay has a slight soda theme. Fun with Friends.
Soda-lighted were friends.
There's a Coca-Cola World in Vegas? I need to book a trip...
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

nchoney wrote:it's definitely a more casual take, Keitha.... her goal is to show folks how to blend photos together in an album about a large event... even though there are lots of different parts to the event.... like her Disney trip... she's blending the trip to Florida with arrival at Disney and Epcot and various rides and character meals, etc. So... lots of different aspects of one trip. Lots of good layout design and lots of page planning so that single-page layouts next to each other have a cohesive look.
Thanks for that review Debi. I might check it out when I have time to scrap again.
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Keitha, that was in 1998. Sadly, I think it has since closed. But there is a location in Atlanta. Of course.