Creative Chemistry Day 10

Are you a Tim Holtz fan? We are!
azemigh

Re: Creative Chemistry Day 10

Post by azemigh »

Well, since March kicked me on my butt and then dragged me around by my toes, I haven't had a chance to watch but 1 video and lurk among these threads when I can. Hoping to get a chance to play this month and get the entire class in. So glad it's a lifetime thing. Going to refer to it often I think!
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

azemigh wrote:So glad it's a lifetime thing. Going to refer to it often I think!
Me too.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
Paula

Post by Paula »

I am glad it is always going to be available too! I have watched all of the videos, and now all I need is inspiration and time!! :angel:
teacherreilley

Post by teacherreilley »

Monica wrote:I have plans to do a card series using each of the techniques just to get them firmly planted in my noggin.
What an awesome idea Monica!

When I see a technique I need to try it right away or it is inevitable that it will get lost in the abyss of my memory.

Besides I was a little bummed that that I am almost done with all my tags, so this will be a way to to stretch it out a little longer!
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Caught up on this tag today. I've used this tech alot, but never actually did it for the class.
Attachments
RockCandyStickles.jpg
RockCandyStickles.jpg (38.84 KiB) Viewed 582 times
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Great idea to go back and review the 101 class. You've done a great job with these techniques.
Might go shopping tomorrow for a few items and actually make plans for substitutions as well.
Pam Cook #48