Blitsy annoyance

Buy local
Monica

Blitsy annoyance

Post by Monica »

I've been using Blitsy since they opened up and have been happy until recently. The last couple months, on 3 separate orders, I've not received everything I ordered, was NOT notified by them that it shipped incomplete, and had to contact them to get a credit. The 3rd box arrived today minus one item. I just send them a rather pointed email about my dissatisaction with their service in this regard and wanted to let you all know as well. I have no idea why the people packing the orders don't realize that everything on the packing list isn't there, and why they don't email me to that effect. This is getting very tiresome, as they are the only online company I do regular business with who can't be bothered to notify me of missing product. I have another order I'm waiting on, and if it's incomplete as well, I'm done with them. They can credit my Paypal instead of giving me Blitsy credits to spend.

Sorry... pissy week and this just really irks me!!!
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
mpizzazz

Re: Blitsy annoyance

Post by mpizzazz »

That is definitely not right. Hope you get a response this time. I haven't ordered from Blitsy since they first started but I'm having an issue with JoAnn.com. I've written twice about a credit due for a stencil they didn't send. No reply from them. This has been going on for almost 6 weeks. First time I've had a problem with them.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
nancine

Post by nancine »

I order infrequently from Blitsy, but just recently received an order and thankfully everything was there. I think they ship awfully slow. that's my complaint. Usually by the time I get the email everything I might want is already sold out, which I guess is a good thing :lol:
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Blitsy has gotten crazy slow in filling and sending orders.

and Marianne….don't even get me started on Joann's. I refuse to ever buy from them again!
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I've got very few online companies that I do business with anymore. Shipping is just so outrageous, for starters, that I usually manage to convince myself that I don't really need the product bad enough to pay what effectively comes to double once you add shipping. I still get a lot of stuff from Amazon, but only if Amazon is the actual distributor and it qualifies for Prime. Amazon has never once let me down, and we've been Prime members for as long as that service has been available.

Other than that, I've just decided that it's well worth my time and the cost of gas to see and touch and actually come home with the products I need/want. It's true that it limits my shopping options, but I'm trying to cut back on the amount of stuff that comes into my house. So limited shopping options works out to be a good thing.

Sorry you're having to deal with this thing with Blitzy. I've never ordered anything from them, but it sounds like something shady is starting to happen.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Monica

Post by Monica »

I got a response back:
Hi Monica!
We are very sorry for the all the trouble.

We are normally very good at notifying our customers about shortages or backorder items. This is extremely disappointing, and we're sure this is frustrating for you, especially.

To make this right with you we went ahead and added $10 of credit to your Blitsy shopping account(for the cost of the product and some extra for the inconvenience). Unfortunately we are unable to ship out a replacement at this time, but we are hopeful that we'll add this item back into our mix of products in the near future. We don't stock inventory here at Blitsy, so we hope you understand. When we have extras we certainly try to help, but this time we did not have any extra so we hope you can put the credits to good use.
Problem I have with this is that they have NEVER notified me when an item wasn't available. I have always had to initiate the conversation.

And yes, Christy, they have definitely gotten crazy slow in filling and sending. I'm going to request a credit back to Paypal and think twice before ordering again!!

On the plus side, never had a problem with Blue Moon and they ship free if you spend $50.... that's where I get most of my dies.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
EDelValle

Post by EDelValle »

Since Blitsy expanded their "on sale"
stock whenever I get their email anything
I may have wanted has been sold out and if
I do find something, it wouldn't be worth buying without
other items to absorb some of the shipping charges
So, I just empty my cart
I keep up with Maggie's Square and Flowers to