Milwaukee Area Crafters!!! Craftastic Sunday next week--May

Buy local
carriemck

Milwaukee Area Crafters!!! Craftastic Sunday next week--May

Post by carriemck »

Hello friends,

You all know how into crafting I am and how much I love to share projects with others. GIven my current state of employment, I am finally taking one tiny step toward my dream of opening a papercrafting store and have become a Food For Craft Crafter, representing the amazing products and papers from Club Scrap. Club Scrap offers higher quality and more reasonable prices than you will see elsewhere, and a myriad of tools to help you put creativity into your life easily and create special gifts for your family, along with personalized memory books that will become heirlooms!

I would appreciate your passing this email along to those you know who might like to host a workshop for me and learn about all the wonderful projects and products Club Scrap offers. There is truly something for everyone!

A Craft Banquet is just like it sounds--I will come to your home or place of choice and serve you a banquet of craft experiences. We can do small Make N Takes like cards for free, or set up a class to teach your friends a new scrapbooking technique that will let them go home with 6 to 8 completed layouts for about $15. There's projects like box books, the ever popular Squash Book which looks incredibly hard and is unbelievably easy to assemble! In May, Hosts get double benefits, so you'll get free stuff REALLY quickly. And if you don't have enough room at home to host a banquet, don't worry, we can hold your banquet here in my home--you just bring refreshments and I will handle the rest.

Next Sunday, May 3, from 10 to 4, I will be hosting a banquet in my home to create a purse size album for Mom for Mother's Day. The cost is $12 +tax per kit for the supplies. I will guide you through making a pocket sized album using name tag holders as page protectors. All you will need to bring is your favorite adhesive and some small (wallet sized or proof sheet sized) photos or other little items you want in you book. We'll also make a Mother's Day card to accompany the gift. Please bring a friend and we'll have such fun making these gifts together!

Out of towners or crafters who can't come to my Craftastic Sunday banquet are welcome to shop 24/7 at my website, www.foodforcraft.com/cmckenzie. You will either need to select that you want your products delivered as part of the Banquet order or to be shipped directly. I am not exaggerating when I tell you that Club Scrap paper quality is so much better than everything else out there, you will be spoiled for any other kind of paper! One of th best ways to experience Club Scrap is to sign up for membership in one of the many crafter's clubs. Each month you will get a pizza box full of luscious Club Scrap original papers, embellishments, goodies and all sorts of stuff to create and accent many, many scrapbook pages or craft projects. Everything is coordinated and you will have professional results the first time you assemble a project, no matter how new you are to paper crafting.

In addition to my Craftastic Sundays (which are always the first Sunday of the month) as a Club Scrap Crafter, I welcome the opportunity to come to you with a banquet experience tailored to your interests and crafting level. In addition to just the fun of getting together and making something, we can also do baby and bridal showers--where the guests create pages for the baby's or the bride's book. What a terriffic hand made gift for the new baby or new bride! I am asking you as my friend (and asking you to ask your friends) if you would consider hosting a banquet for me in May as I try to get this business up and running quickly. Banquets take about 2 hours, and we can even hold them in my home, just bring some refreshments and I will take care of the rest! Give me a call at (414) 771-3424 or drop me an email at carriemckenzie@wi.rr.com so we can look at banquet menu options and dates.

I really appreciate your help getting this thing going!! Once you see the products, you will see how easy it is to create beautiful albums, gifts and keepsakes for everyone you know! Please give me a call soon about setting up your banquet so we can review the awesome projects available and decide what works best for you!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!

Love,

Carrie