Joanns store clearance

Buy local
Monica

Joanns store clearance

Post by Monica »

Ran to Joanns on lunch and discovered that about 2/3 of their scrap/stamp section was clearanced at roughly 70-75% off.... including some fairly new stuff. I went in because Sizzix and TH dies are 40% this week and they ad the new postage stamp dies in, but wakled out with a lot more than that. The 3 packs of Stains were $3.97 (reg. $12.99), Stampendous packs of EP, glitters and fragments were $1.97-$2.97, a lot of clearanced stamps both WM and cling, TH water brushes were $1.97! (and I bought the 1 they still had!). I picked up some fun stuff for mom, sis and a niece as well as a few bits for me. Oh, and whoever was wanting dog tags... they had the little metal ones for under a dollar.

Oh, and Deb.... they had the TH Paris die & the embossing folder set.....

So... consider yourselves enabled..... :happy94:
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Debbie J

Re: Joanns store clearance

Post by Debbie J »

Monica wrote:Ran to Joanns on lunch and discovered that about 2/3 of their scrap/stamp section was clearanced at roughly 70-75% off.... including some fairly new stuff. I went in because Sizzix and TH dies are 40% this week and they ad the new postage stamp dies in, but wakled out with a lot more than that. The 3 packs of Stains were $3.97 (reg. $12.99), Stampendous packs of EP, glitters and fragments were $1.97-$2.97, a lot of clearanced stamps both WM and cling, TH water brushes were $1.97! (and I bought the 1 they still had!). I picked up some fun stuff for mom, sis and a niece as well as a few bits for me. Oh, and whoever was wanting dog tags... they had the little metal ones for under a dollar.

I was just eyeballing that die and embossing folder set on Ebay for 27.00!
Monica

Post by Monica »

Debbie J wrote:
Monica wrote:Ran to Joanns on lunch and discovered that about 2/3 of their scrap/stamp section was clearanced at roughly 70-75% off.... including some fairly new stuff. I went in because Sizzix and TH dies are 40% this week and they ad the new postage stamp dies in, but wakled out with a lot more than that. The 3 packs of Stains were $3.97 (reg. $12.99), Stampendous packs of EP, glitters and fragments were $1.97-$2.97, a lot of clearanced stamps both WM and cling, TH water brushes were $1.97! (and I bought the 1 they still had!). I picked up some fun stuff for mom, sis and a niece as well as a few bits for me. Oh, and whoever was wanting dog tags... they had the little metal ones for under a dollar.

I was just eyeballing that die and embossing folder set on Ebay for 27.00!
40% off right now.... just sayin'....
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I didn't need to know that. 8-)

Since JoAnn is a 30 minute drive for me, I will likely be able to withstand the temptation.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
nancine

Post by nancine »

oh geez... I don't usually go to JoAnn. It's a bit of a drive, but there is one right down the street from our condo in Fresno and guess where we are headed today right after lunch :lol:
now... I have a 2 1/2 hour drive to figure out a good way to convince Mark to stop there!
Monica

Post by Monica »

Good luck, Nancy! ;)
nancine

Post by nancine »

I found a Tim die for $6 and a nasties set for 2.97. Otherwise pretty wiped out. But good finds none-the-less! Did have to put up with some grumbling from DH and DD :lol:
Monica

Post by Monica »

Good for you! And let the men grumble... we tolerate quite a bit from them! ;)