Sweet tooth, anyone?

Got a good recipe? Feel free to share
jfugina

Re: Sweet tooth, anyone?

Post by jfugina »

Rob was actually the one who went to the warehouse and picked up the order yesterday. He said the guys at the warehouse were having fits because they couldn't remember the names of what everything was called. So they just started color-coding their order slips, and called out the cases by color. Rob then updated his own sheet with the colors to make sure his counts matched their counts. But he said the warehouse guys would be all out of sorts if they'd messed with the colors on the packaging. :lol:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Julie,
I was away all weekend and have been under the weather for a couple of days. I'm behind on so many things! I just sent you a PM.
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

I too was a Brownie leader for 5 years and remember fondly taking both my girls to sell cookies. We froze outside the banks, Wawa, the video stores and a few other places. But it was a great experience for the girls. I also have a hard time saying no to a GS who asks me directly. Fortunatly, I have a DS who is 12 and obsessed with chocolate, so no GS cookies go to waste (well, a few go to MY waist) in my house.
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

:lol: We've had all kinds of "under the weather" in my house, so I feel you. I PM'd back with the variety list. :-)
Julie Fugina
clamscrapper

Post by clamscrapper »

I didn't realize the names changed according to location/baker. Hummm! I like them all but thin mints have always been my favorite, although they've never made me "thin".

http://clamscrapperstudio.blogspot.com
Carol M (NC)

Check me out.
http://clamscrapperstudio.blogspot.com/

ImageImage
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

clamscrapper wrote:I like them all but thin mints have always been my favorite, although they've never made me "thin".
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's ALMOST over. :cool5: I think by Monday, I'll be completely done. I will never ever again take the cookie job for granted. It's definitely a lot of work (not hard work - just time consuming).
Julie Fugina