Why I haven't been Mysefl Lately and a good laugh :)

azemigh

Re: Why I haven't been Mysefl Lately and a good laugh :)

Post by azemigh »

Ok, I set my coffee down before I opened up this thread! Was that ever a good idea! I am laughing with you my friend :tomato:

You did a great job on the layout and I really hope this gives you those restful nights that are so needed.
djenns

Post by djenns »

After getting a decent "restful sleep" on thursday night with a cpap and not having my cpap yet, I really had a bad night last night and feel tired again today. I'll be glad when I can get my own and start getting a good night's rest.....I've been told it will not only help me get a restful sleep but can also help with sinus problems.....so I'm really looking forward to getting started with one on a regular basis.

Thanks for the compliments on the layout......I just thought it would be fun...and the tech told me he takes a lot of pics for folks - esp when the kids drop off the parents :)

Diana
4nancie

Post by 4nancie »

Great photo Perfect layout.
Cynthia in SC

Post by Cynthia in SC »

I"m glad you went adead with the sleep study. DH took one look at all the wires and freaked out - he's claustrophobic so there was NO WAY he was going to go through with it. Too bad, because I"m sure he has sleep apnea, I hear him stop breathing many times at night.