Tonight's class

New tricks to amaze your friends
Luanne

Tonight's class

Post by Luanne »

Hello everyone! I'm trying to upload the videos for tonight's class, and having a few problems.... Just wanted to remind you about class, and hopefully I'll have them ready to go at 7:30 CST!

As of right now, class will take place from the main page (click on the banner to get you there) and scroll down until you see "Paper Bead Class"

see you tonight!
gwendols

Re: Tonight's class

Post by gwendols »

:greenbounce: Yay!! I am looking forward to it!!! :greenbounce:
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

"Be there or be square".....boy I AM showing my age!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Maya even rolled some beads for me :D
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

I can't get the videos to upload...lol....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

just FYI, the first 15 minutes of class we will be making the beads, so you don't need anything ready.
yocasta

Post by yocasta »

I can't wait...they better not call me in to work tonight :twisted:
Lynn K

Post by Lynn K »

I am sooo sad, I thought it was going to be in the afternoon so I made evening plans :( I am going to miss it and all my buddies wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :( :angry42:
Ruth Ann Landry

I have all my "stuff" out and ready to go...DH made sure we ate early enough so I'd be ready....see ya'll in the chatroom at 7 and we can wait for Luanne to start class....ohhhhhh I feel like a schoolgirl again....LOL
Ruth Ann Landry

Julie and I are in the chatroom and just realized that I live on EST and Luanne lives on Central time...so I guess the class is at 8:30EST??????
tichwoli

Post by tichwoli »

Yes and I have all my stuff out too.

Looking forward to this a lot.
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

where is the gather list?
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

Never mind--I found it:

Mandatory: a melting pot, ultra thick embossing powder (UTEE), heat resistant craft sheet, skewers (metal or wooden, wood es easiest), varied paper scraps, scissors.

Optional : Colored & metallic embossing powders, micro beads, pearl ex powder, colored thread, anything itty bitty, colored markers, old book pages, markers, newspaper
neith

Post by neith »

The videos will be available later, right? I wanted to play along tonight but I'm feeling totally beat and have been half-napping for a while tonight :(
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Yes, videos will be available as well as a full length unedited 'raw' version on DVD with subtitles.