mixed media tags using bees wax

New tricks to amaze your friends
ChristyB

mixed media tags using bees wax

Post by ChristyB »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-7rgh4J ... r_embedded

this video was on SNR a bit back. I've never made tags with wax quite this way. Kind of cool-no glue needed ;)
pamcook

Re: mixed media tags using bees wax

Post by pamcook »

Oh gosh - I love them! I love the look of art using bees wax anyway. How smart of her to use a correction pen?? Thanks for that link -
Pam Cook #48
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

I have some beeswax but not in the granules. Where do you buy that? Looks like fun. Thanks for sharing!
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

interesting technique
clamscrapper

Post by clamscrapper »

cool
Carol M (NC)

Check me out.
http://clamscrapperstudio.blogspot.com/

ImageImage
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

scrappin nurse wrote:I have some beeswax but not in the granules. Where do you buy that? Looks like fun. Thanks for sharing!
I ordered mine from joann's (maybe)
Also saw it at michaels but when looked yesterday couldn't find it- they are rearranging the whole store.
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

I got mine from Suze Weinberg, but for some reason I think she has closed her on line store. Might wanna chack it tho. I got the "to die for" colors from her too.
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

So embarrassing.. I still have my melting pot in it's plastic wrap. I got it for xmas two years ago. I should find some beeswax -maybe that will prompt me to finally open that up and try it out. I liked the tags - but I think there is potential there other than not needing glue. Because really - I am way less messy with glue than that whole project was with wax and melting and and iron. Spinning something as a "no glue!" technique isn't a bonus if you're introducing an iron. :lol:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO