Foam trays?

New tricks to amaze your friends
capescrapper

Foam trays?

Post by capescrapper »

I don't remember where I saw it but does someone know of something really cool to do with foam trays from the supermarket (like from the meat dept?!)

I have one and now I can't for the life of me remember what the heck to do with it?! LOL! :lol:
pamcook

Re: Foam trays?

Post by pamcook »

I suppose you could use your dies and make stamps with them?
Pam Cook #48
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

No, no, no, please don't tell me I have to save something else. (I just threw one away five minutes ago :lol: - making kabobs for supper).
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
capescrapper

Post by capescrapper »

LOL!! Oh Sue that is so me! I can't bear to throw some things out for fear I may be able to use it in something cool!!

Thanks Pam, for sure, I thought I saw something somewhere that had a cool idea for them and I just can't remember.
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

My grandkids used to make airplances out of them, but I don't think that is what you were looking for!! :P
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

I need spellcheck................
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Making stamps out of them is a good idea. If your kids ever do any painting, it might be handy to have a stash to use as disposable paint palettes. I have to believe there are tons of uses for those - I'm just not coming up with anything right now.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Well, I have saved mine for years and recycled them along with those pesky packing peanuts and any other styrofoam.
I take them to a company in DE called Flo-pak. They make those air-filled bags that you get in packages. You all might want to check for recycling of styrofoam in your area.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
capescrapper

Post by capescrapper »

THanks for all the input! :P
djenns

Post by djenns »

When I was doing a lot of "folk art" acrylic painting I used them for paint pallettes.......
you could probably use the with sprtizes, AI's, etc and then place paper on them for some cool effects........

Just a thought

Diana
capescrapper

Post by capescrapper »

Diana, those are both great ideas!
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

If you have some unusual or neat cookie cutters, they can be pressed into the foam, then punched or cut out and would make great stamps...