Who's home?

For those gathering for the scrapping weekend in North Carolina.
Trixie

Who's home?

Post by Trixie »

I am home safe and sound. It rained on me about half way, but the second half was perfect weather. It is nice to be home, but there is something about the beach. Maybe in my next life I can live there. The water is so magical. It was great seeing everyone. I just wish Unflat Pam could have been there. (PS My autocorrect wants to call you Unflattering Pam!) :lol: :lol:

Judy
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
pamcook

Re: Who's home?

Post by pamcook »

Glad you're home safely!

I got one page done before Joel asked me to help with installing the floor. Then we decided this would be the best time to paint the closets in there. Yuk. No fun but they're done and he's installed several rows of the floor. I think he's sick of seeing my supplies all over the house! Whatever motivates him, right?

Hope you got a lot accomplished!
Pam Cook #48
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Dee and I had a mostly rain free trip home until we got to Delaware but it wasn't heavy. We stopped on the Bay Bridge/Tunnel for soft shell crab sandwiches for lunch! I got home about 7 after Ray picked me up about 6 near the highway that Dee can continue home to NJ on. We've had a good cold weather dinner-casserole and red-it's been a long day.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

I heard from Jill. She made it to her son's place this afternoon.
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Beki is home too.
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
BekiWard@msn.com

Post by BekiWard@msn.com »

After stopping at my son's house for a short visit & home cooked Mother's Day dinner, I rolled up to my house at about 9:15. My dogs were as happy to see me as I was to be out of the car!

Although Unflat Pam was unable to attend, it was a wonderful (albeit chilly) week that always goes by too fast. It just wasn't the same without you, Pam. Thank you for all you do to ensure we have a wonderful time. I'm so grateful to have "our" house at the beach & look forward to time there with my PAO sisters.
Beki Ward
Clarksville VA
BekiWard@gmail.com
Trixie

Post by Trixie »

Ok. Everything is put away. I made 70 1/2 cards. One card has a light up element to it and apparently I am lacking the electrician gene, because only 2 out of 3 lights will light up and they are in the wrong places. Sigh. I either have to buy more copper tape or just make it so it doesn't light up at all. I got the all in envelopes and filed away. My mojo is back, but I really miss hearing the waves and my PAO sisters voices in the background. Maybe next year we should make a tape that we could play when we get home.

I also made 2 sea glass pendants and the base of the Graphic 45 book this week. I have started gathering my paper to do the "pretty stuff" to the book. I want the book to be nice, so I am anticipating this will take some time to finish. The class took about 7 hours with a short break for lunch, but all the paper and cardboard were already cut and scored for us. I do think we would be faster doing a second one, but not by much. Cathy said she would charge about $200 for a completed album and I can see why. Lots of fussy cutting, but so worth it.

Judy
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
Trixie

Post by Trixie »

One more thing... those who asked about the Simon Says Stamp card kits... the June kit was announced today. It is pink, black, white and beige. It comes with 2 ink pads. One is an oxide ink. Just sayin' if you want to try it without subscribing it will not be in stock long. The sell out really fast.

Judy the Enabler
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

Thank you for posting that I made it to my sons
I woke up this morning and realized I posted to Debi but forgot to post here
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois