Ali's new monthly club

What clubs do you belong to, what do they offer, would you recommend or beware...
Trixie

Ali's new monthly club

Post by Trixie »

Pam, have you got to check out here first posting yet? If so, what did you think? Is it worth the money?

Judy
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
pamcook

Re: Ali's new monthly club

Post by pamcook »

I haven't had a chance to check it out yet. I've been cleaning like a fiend.
Just baked a banana pumpkin bread. Cara & her family should be driving down our road in the next hour.

Will let you know when I get a chance - probably when the stamp set arrives.
Pam Cook #48
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

I'm thrilled with it. Two videos, the first one is 30 minutes and discusses the Story Spark for this month which is Prompts. The second 40 minute process video goes over the building of a couple layouts. Supporting PDFs. A message board and gallery. I'm sold.
I only signed up for one month to check it out. But as soon as I can, I'm signing up for the next twelve. She really works for her students. I don't know how she does it but she is obviously organized.
Trixie

Post by Trixie »

Thanks Jennifer. You took Hello Story, right? I thought I remember you posting layouts from it. I took it, too, but I have never finished watching it all and I have yet to do a layout from it. I do like her teaching styles and her non-gimmicky style.

Judy
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Yes. I'm still working through Hello Story and have posted several of the layouts here, mostly on PAO WOW camp threads, if you want to look.