Big Top

What clubs do you belong to, what do they offer, would you recommend or beware...
ScrappinJen

Big Top

Post by ScrappinJen »

http://clubscrap.com/1015-spoiler/

Is anyone feeling trepidatious about what is coming in a pizza box?

Just remember, paper has two sides. :lol:
mpizzazz

Re: Big Top

Post by mpizzazz »

That looks like quite a departure for them.
Is anyone here still a member of a CS paper club?
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Definitely a departure from their normal artwork. I haven't re-joined and this one isn't enticing me. It looks really pretty but not something I'd use. Too busy.
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I saw it and deleted the email right away. I do get some of the kits and do still like to use them. This one totally turned me off.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Ummm, no.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

It's different...that's for sure. I like the colors, just not the printed designs.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Well that is different! It will be interesting to see the ALSB pages.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

It almost reminds me of Graphic 45 but (I'm sorry) falling short. The carousel animal paper is pretty but over all, not for me. You know I love pattern - I just never liked all the puns and sarcasm in their labels and stamps.
Pam Cook #48
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Yeah, that would definitely be a side B kit for me. I haven't gotten anything from CS in YEARS, but I went back and looked at some of the 2015 offerings, and there were some I liked, and some that were meh. Just none of them enough to justify the price and shipping.

I still use ALSB pages every so often, just because they're there. I think I'm down to less than 10. And most of the CS paper I use is the solid side. Their prints are just not compatible with the sketches I like to use these days.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I am headed to a crop this weekend at Virginia Beach and I have about 6 kits that I will be ALSB'ing after I work on the cards I want to get done.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

I'm actually intrigued by it. Some of it looks a lot like a paper pad I have from another manufacturer.

I agree about the stupid puns but I did rejoin earlier this year with National Parks and have also bought some of the 2014 paper. I guess my heart will always be with them. I loved them so long for so well. And I'm finally over my disappointment at never being chosen to make their monthly cards.

I often photograph carousel horses and amusement park lights so I think I have plenty of photos to use this theme.

And of course, there's my "not my monkey" theme I need to explore.

And I did go to the circus once. In Fresno, of all places.
nancine

Post by nancine »

I joined again for National Parks. It came out when I was right in the middle of scrapping our Yellowstone trip and it's perfect!

But now get Lite - I don't need that much paper! I've just been ALSBing most of what I get and found they are helpful when I just want to get some event scrapped. I don't get the stamps, do not need more stamps and I don't usually like the puns and goofy saying.

But I'm a bit scared of this kit :lol:
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

The colors look bright. The backs should work great for baby pages. Also, I think some of the animal images might work for baby pages. That's what Kate told me anyway
nancine

Post by nancine »

ScrappinJen wrote:The colors look bright. The backs should work great for baby pages. Also, I think some of the animal images might work for baby pages. That's what Kate told me anyway
:lol:
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

ScrappinJen wrote:I often photograph carousel horses and amusement park lights so I think I have plenty of photos to use this theme.
I thought about carousels as well. I too, have many of these photos.

Many years ago when we lived in State College, PA, I went to watch the circus train come into town and off load the animals! This drew a big crowd of onlookers. Some of the animals, like the elephants, walked to the circus site in single file. I did go to see the circus that time, and it was nice.
I did, scrap the photos with CS and some Hot Off the Press animal paper! Yeah, it was about 13 years ago.

I too, rejoined CS recently with the Lite kit. I guess it's in my blood! lol The MB over there is kinda sad :?

I don't do much with the kits, I'm a collector I guess.

I find the Greeting stamp the most bearable of the stamp sets. I think all the offerings are repetitive, and not that usable for me.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA